KIM SEOKJIN CATEGORY OTHER RESULTS

Judge: rabisworld02

Book: The Dark Side of Kim Seokjin

By: Bangtan-Borahae

Title: 4/5
Cover: 3/5
Blurb: 4/5
Firs impression: 17/20
Plot: 18/20
Flow: 7/10
Emotions: 8/10
Grammar/ Vocabulary: 8/10
Character development: 9/10
Overall: 4/5
Total: 82/100

Review: It was a good and well structured story. But it felt too fast it too slow at some points. Cover needs improvement. Emotions are delivered but at some points, I didnt feel any. Development of characters was seen and discussed briefly. Good job.

*****‡‡‡‡★★★★★★‡‡‡‡††††††‡*******

You were mine

By CaptainCork

Judge: BlazePR5

Title: 5/5
The title is really intruiging and immediately, I wanted to reach for the book. Moreover, I could make out that it would be a story like this.

Cover: 3/5
The cover isn't appealing enough. It lacks some basic elements and it looks like any other cover on Wattpad. It isn't alluring enough but, for the face claim itself, I can give 3.

Blurb: 4/5
The blurb is really well written and framed but you have made some common blunders. Other than that, your blurb is pretty good.

First impression: 17/20
I'm sorry to say this but my first impression could not meet my expectations. Try to express his emotions a bit more vastly. It's fine... But you also need to express the surroundings more vividly. I can't make out where the scenes are taking place.

Plot: 17/20
Your plot was really good and unique but I found some major plot holes which are not yet explained properly. But, for sure, it was a page turner.

Flow: 10/10
The pace of the flow was absolutely perfect. Neither slow nor fast. It was perfect.

Emotions: 9/10
The atmosphere of Jin; his intruiged mind with a million questions was expressed really well but I could not relate with the other's emotions. They were really bland especially for y/n.

Grammar and vocabulary: 7/10
Your vocabulary is average. You can use alternative words here and there. Grammar is pretty good. No prominent errors.

Character development: 9/10
The character development was confusing at first, but then it turned out good. I'm hoping to see more in the future.

Overall: 4/5
The book is really good but if it's edited once, then it will be a masterpiece.

Total: 85/100

*****************†******************

My anpanman

By: SeokJins_Yeonin_rh

Judge: BlazePR5

Title: 4/5
I think the title is good... But does not suit the story much. Try to change it to a title which emanates dark aura.

Cover: 4/5
The face claim can be altered a bit and the font can be changed. You can add a quote to allure readers.

Blurb: 3/5
The blurb is really long and gives away too much of the plot. Try to shorten it and make it short and sweet.

First impression: 17/20
It was probably the typical girl problems but it was altered a bit and was interesting to read. Try to change the plot a bit.

Plot: 16/20
I have come across bits of your plot in various fanfics I have read. Try to use your creativity and dwell on the plot.

Flow: 10/10
The flow was perfect and there was no defect in that.

Emotions: 7/10
Your story was devoid of emotions and description was not there. It was mostly dialogues.

Grammar and vocabulary: 7/10
Your vocabulary was average and I found many flaws in the grammar. Don't try to change the tense often.

Character development: 9/10
The character development was pretty good and I liked the way they gradually developed.

Overall: 3/5

Total: 80/100

**************†************†********
MERMAID TALE:

BY _bangtanOt7_

Judge: Jishi13

Title: 3/5

Cover: 4/5

Blurb: 3/5

First impression: 14/20

Plot: 13/20

Flow: 7/10

Emotions: 8/10

Grammar and Vocabulary: 10/10

Character development: 9/10

Overall: 4/5
Total: 75/100

Review:

The story title is pretty common but the cover is beautiful and that got me into the story. The synopsis is pretty short and might not get new users into the story.

I have gone through mermaid tales earlier too and it somehow felt the same like others. But still your grammar and vocab got me. I would recommend you to use different fonts like for dialogue you can use italics so that it stands out in a para. I hope this review doesn't offend you in any way.