𝐗𝐈𝐈. ーTHE MEMORY DEMON.

BREAK FREE 12 ; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 !

THE FIVE SHADOWHUNTERS AND THE warlock enters the room where Clary was assigned to draw a pentagram and raised their brows simultaneously. The pentagram on the floor drew with a chalk was perfect that had them impressed ― except for Brian who has no sense of appreciation nor amazement whatsoever on literally anything that involves the Fairchild girl ― and stared at the drawing.

"Jocelyn was right," Magnus started as they all gathered around her. "Your artistry is beyond compare." He compliments while admiring the pentagram, and Tristan found himself looking at the floor. I can draw too.

"I don't know about that." Clary mutters and stood up, wiping off the chalk that got on her fingers with her tight dress. She and Jace made an eye contact before their lips formed a small smile, getting starstruck of each other as always. It happens too often that everyone seems to stop acknowledging. In Brian's case, though, he just hates seeing them together. To simply word it out, they're more annoying to deal with when together than when dealing with just one of them.

"The only other person I've known who could draw as well was Michelangelo, who was excellent in bed, I might add." Magnus told with enthusiasm and looked over at Tristan, obviously trying to get in his pants. At the attention given to him by the high warlock, Tristan had to bit back a smile as red taint his cheeks and felt himself blush, looking back at him with an equally but a bit reluctant flirtatious gaze, ignoring Jace's confused stares burning at the back of his head.

Brian clears his throat in an attempt to cut the sexual tension that rose in the air. "Tristan is very excellent at drawing, I must say." He informs, which had the Robespierre playfully glare at him and Magnus's face twist into curiosity.

"Can we just start this without any interruption?" Alec cuts through their conversation, shooting them a look, unamused by the entire thing. It isn't fun that all Brian has been doing is to talk with Magnus and not pay him attention ever since arriving here. That definitely made him a little, tiny bit, grumpy without even realizing. Isabelle smirked after putting the pieces together.

"Alright, grumpy cat." Magnus's nickname for Alec made Brian snort quietly, who then cleared his throat after feeling the older Lightwood's glare on the side of his face. "We're ready," He moves to stand at his rightful place on the pentagram as he rolled his sleeves up. "Everyone take your rightful place on the pentagram."

All the Shadowhunters followed his instructions and stood on the rightful place, Brian casually pushing Tristan towards Magnus as he walked past them to stand beside Alec, which earned him a glare from the former and a smirk from the latter. Upon seeing Jace leading Clary to stand at her rightful place, Brian rolled his eyes and muttered a venomous remark under his breath.