𝐈𝐈𝐈. ーFINDING DOROTHEA.

BREAK FREE 3 ; finding dorothea !

THE THREE SHADOWHUNTERS AND BEST friends stood in the training room as they wait for their two cold, emotionless acquaintances to arrive. Simon kept convincing Clary to reconsider her decisions while Jace watched them from a short distance with his arms crossed above his chest, Tristan also watching them as he leaned his back on the wall beside the button. Isabelle got immediately bored of their discussion and walked in between them to get to Tristan, pushing the button at the side of him to reveal the safe of weapons.

"Woah..." Clary and Simon let out simultaneously in awe at the sight, making Tristan laugh in amusement. The younger Lightwood traces one of the sword only to have her hand slapped away by Jace, "No, Izzy." But she continued to run her hand across it ignoring him. "Fifty bucks says he doesn't approve of this mission."

Tristan smirked, "I'll do you one better, sixty bucks says my Parabatai doesn't approve of this mission." The brunette smirks back at that and nods her head before they heard two footsteps entering the training room and approaching them.

"I don't approve this mission." Brian was first to speak and beat Alec to it, causing the Robespierre boy to smirk smugly towards Isabelle.

"We don't approve this mission." Alec gives him a look before correcting his statement and making him roll his eyes. "We spoke to the Clave. They're sending Seelie scouts to search for Valentine, but they made it clear, the little girl does not leave the premises." He says with distaste in his tone as he pointed at Clary, Brian giving her a stone cold look from beside him with his arms crossed above his chest.

"Hey, my name is not little girl, okay?" Clary snapped, causing the Thornhill to raise one brow at her as if to question when did she not act like a little girl. "I don't care what that Clave thing or you two want, I'm going to find Dot."

Brian scowls at that and gives her a glare, "Who the fuck do you think you are to disobey the Clave?" His tone was deadly cold and dangerous, as well as his expression which was contorted in coldness and a little hint of irritation. Simon had to step back once as he felt scared of the perfect Shadowhunter, who only did nothing but to be cold and rude towards them. The mundane thought he could kill a person with just his look.

"Alec, Brian." Jace spoke, catching their attention. "This warlock could have the answers we need. With Valentine's people out there searching for Clary, she's not safe outside alone." Defending the red head, Jace didn't miss the way Brian rolled his eyes and the look of annoyance that plastered both his and Alec's face.

"Jace has a point." Isabelle agreed with him softly, knowing how annoyed her brother is right now.

The older Lightwood gave her a look as he raised his brows in irritation, "Et tu, Izzy?" It's getting really annoying how all of them seemed to be on the red head's side despite meeting her for the first time.