𝐗. ーMEETING MAGNUS BANE.

BREAK FREE 10 ; 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐞 !

STOOD IN FRONT OF THE mirror was Brian Thornhill, wearing an all black fancy suit that was a gift for him from Magnus. He brushes off invisible dirt from his dress shirt before running a hand through his light blue hair that he dyed on his own when he was young, brown eyes scanning his entire body on the mirror to make sure there isn't anything that's missing. Multiple silver rings decorated his fingers that were also gifts from Magnus Bane himself.

Three of the buttons on his dress shirt were unbuttoned, giving a show of the runes that decorated his skin underneath. Silver ear cuff hugged the helix of his right ear while silver earrings tugged on the lobule of his both ears, adding more fanciness.

Needless to say, he didn't look like a Shadowhunter at all with this outfit. It made him look like a rich, fancy business man with an arranged wife.

But Brian Thornhill wasn't a fancy man, nor is he fond of fashion. His world revolves around duties and honor, plus the constant need of appreciation and love from his parents. He was never interested in nor had the time to care for fashion. However, Magnus always complained of the way he dressed and often sends him a package of some clothing, or random accessories that he think it'll suit him, and forced him to wear them even for just a short amount of time.

Frankly, those times affected Brian more than he thought it would as he started wearing fancy clothes and accessories whenever the warlock was around. It sort of became like a friendship thing between them. Thanks to Magnus though, Brian's closet is now filled with plenty of fancy dark colored clothes and jewelries that he can use when necessary, or just when he likes to.

His katanas are inside the strap he wore around his waist, dangling at the side of his left leg but not slipping off, since he figured beforehand that the back strap will ruin his entire outfit and will also make him hard to move. Additionally, he didn't want Magnus complaining about it ruining the attire when they meet.

Of course, there are daggers and one seraph blade hidden behind various parts of his suit for emergency purposes.

"Since when did you dress not so like Shadowhunter?" His best friend's voice cuts off the thick silence that filled his room as their eyes met through the mirror.

Brian shrugged, folding the sleeves up of his dress shirt a little bit. "Magnus sends me a gift of some clothes and jewelries when he gets bored and forces me to wear it. I'm just used to dressing this way every time I meet up with him."

The dark brown haired male hums at his answer, looking all over his body. "What kind of person is he? You know, Magnus Bane." Tristan questions, curiosity spreading across his face as his eyes glints with interest, something that the Thornhill wasn't surprised of. Magnus usually never failed to charm anyone and was interesting for a warlock, even Brian can admit that.