Hang Out Day

When the girls and Jamal found out about Aaliyah who wanted to hang out with them.They were pissed off the whole ride to the California Mall.It took Try Me song by Dej Loaf to hype them all the way up.That song was beening dedicated to Aaliyah from Rihanna,Beyonce and Jamal if she decides to say something slick or some shit.They were going to beat her ass.No questions asked and they have already warned Hakeem.There is no turning their backs now.It was go time and the drama begin.After,they went out last night they all went home and couldn't wait for tomorrow afternoon.On the next day the girls woke up at eleven oclock and their cousins texted them anf told them they will be there at 12 p.m.The girls got up and did their normal things.When the girls were done with everything it was exactly 12 olcock and let the so called fake fun begin.The girls left out of the house and got in the car where they saw their cousins.They all greeted one another and they all waited for the driver and when the driver got back in the car he drove off to the California Resturant.It was a twenty minute drive.While we were still in the car Hakeem told us to behave ourself and if she get out of line you guys have my permission to beat my best friend ass.The girls and his brother Jamal hate Aaliyah because she was a thot for sleeping around the whole time on our best friend August Alsina who now lives In California as well.She was a hoe the moment we all met her the first time and that shit will never change.Everybody gave her a nickname except for Hakeem.Rihanna said Hoe on the block,Beyonce said Shit She is a thristy nonfleek hoe and Jamal said Hoes getes around Thots.We all laughted at Jamal nickname.The car stopped at the fancy resturant and Aaliyah was already there.When everyone spotted her Jamal,Rihanna and Beyonce all gave her a look like I Don't Fuck With You Hoe.She will always be a hoe to all of us and even Hakeem knew it hisself and we all don't know why he is her best friend.Were all acting like Jamal said a joke and we laughed out loud until we saw her and she had the nerve to say hey to all of us.Jamal said Hoe please save all of that for who really vares and let's just get this over with.Aaliyah said Stop being a pussy ass nigga and let's just get this right I ain't no hoe like Beyonce and Rihanna.When she said that Jamal tapped both of them and they acted like they were about to get up,that's when Aaliyah got out of her seat and she through the punch at Beyonce.When Beyonce felt Aaliyah about to punch her she got out of her and went around to Aaliyah seat and she pulled her hair while Rihanna started beating that ass while Jamal was recording the whole thing.He was bout to put us on Instragram,Youtube and all over the social media.Rihanna and beyonce was punching the shit out of her and she was bleeding and the girls wasn't that's when the secriety came over and started to break it up.When the fight pulled apart Rihanna said Now what you hoe and she a thot.Thristy ass watermelon you a punk ass bitch who ain't got the nerve to say it to our faces now what.Now save all of that shit and be a real woman and fight me then bitch.Aaliyah said you a wack ass bitch like your momma.That's when Beyonce got losen through the secrity grip and she find a way to pull Aaliyah hair and startes punching the shit out of her and when Aaliyah tried to get up she kicked her in her mouth and said say it again hoe and you better shut that shit up before I do you stupid ass two facen non fleek hoe.By the way your momma is a hoe and the girls were asked to leave and were escorted out of the resturant.When they were leaving out Hakeem looked at them like yall whoop her ass.We all said Hell Yeah!!!!!The manger came outside and told us that he was going to call the policeand he wanted us to stay here.We all said Fine whatever.We all looked around and Aaliyah was head down by her bodyguards and she was holding her phone yelling in the phone saying I want yall to come up and beat these bitches asses.They all said we on the way.Aaliyah went laughing at us and we said shutup you still a hoe bittch.By the way you a fake bitch like your momma.She was getting mad and when she saw her friends get here we all were ready.When the guards let us go and they went back inside and that's when the fight broke out again and it was us against Aaliyah and her friend Tamar Braxton.We were whooping their asses that's when Aaliyah's boyfriends started walking up to us and that's when Jamal and Hakeem started fighting.We kept fighting until the police started to break the fight up again today.We called them a bitch and they were calling us bitch and assholes.We threw the middle fingers up at them and told them to kiss it.They were waiting to leave this place so they wouldn't have to beat anyone asses.The police told us to get in our cars follow them to the police station.We did what they said and when we got there we were separted from each other.We were there to tell our side of the story and we were there for four hours.After four hours we saw Aaliyah and her crew on the phone talkig to her lawyer and about pressing charges against us.Rihanna took out her phone and called our lawyer.We told her what had happened and the police told us that we were going to court for the fight.That was a long night and we are not scared of nothing and won't let you say nothing to us without a fight.We tear that floor up and would do it again.Fight omes with comsquence but we don't get two fucks about it.

Irreplaceableजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें