Turn Up Part Two

"Tuesday"
(feat. Drake)

[Hook x4:]
Club goin' up, on a Tuesday
Got your girl in the cut and she choosey

[Verse 1 - Drake:]
Squad goin' up, nobody flippin' packs now
I just did 3 in a row, them shows is back-to-back to back now
Put the world on our sound, you know PARTY and The Weeknd
Ain't got no motherfuckin' time to party on the weekend
Tell Gelo, "Bring the juice, we about to get lit"
Fill the room up with some "tings", one night off and this is it
Always workin' OT, overtime and outta town
Shit is crazy back home, it kills me that I'm not around
I think we gettin' too deep; shit I'm talkin' might be too true
Upstairs I got xan's in an Advil bottle, I don't take them shits
But you do, so I got 'em for you
I don't need the pills, I'm just gon' have another drink
And when I'm puttin' work in on a weekend
I'll look back on this and think how we had the club going up

[Hook x4]

[Verse 2 - ILoveMakonnen:]
Workin' Monday night, on the corner flippin' hard
Made at least 3 thousand, on the boulevard
I've been workin' graveyard shifts every other weekend
Ain't got fuckin' time to party on the weekend
I've been flippin' in the house, makin' juugs on the highway
I've been ridin' out of state, makin' money like my way
I don't think that I should dance, I'm just gon' have another drink
I'm doin' my stance, you know my molly pink
I got the loudest of the loud, you know my gas stink
My P.O. think I'm in the house, don't give a damn 'bout what she think

[Hook x4]

[Bridge - ILoveMakonnen:]
And I know I know how I made it on my own
I made my own style, I don't think that I should stay
You know I gotta' go, you're moving too fast
Don't wanna take it slow

[Hook x4]

The girls and their cousins were just dropped off their homes and they all went their separated ways as a big happy family,but they wished they could have more freedom and don't get in much trouble and Rihanna was going to do her own thing same as Beyonce.They are only 19 years old but their cousins Hakeem and Jamal are only 20 years old.They all finally made it for success with their up coming albums and so much more as well.They were like fuck that shit they were going to have day out with K.Michelle,Jamal,Hakeem,Nicki Minaj,Trey Songz and Rihanna's boyfriend Kirko Bangz.This was going to be a good way for them to meet one another and share Rihanna's secret about her relationship involving Kirko as well,It was going down tonight at the Coco Lovin Club.It is one of the most hottest spot to be seen at espically sense they are celebrities now.They are now famous,rich people.Money means nothing to them,the fame does.It gives them a way to connct with their fans.That's what happens when they all started putting out albums for their loyal respectful fans.The plan was for the girls to call up everybody and tell them to come meet up at Coco Lovin Club tonight around eleven oclock.Turning up was the plan for the rest of their day.When they called everybody some of canceled and it was Trey Songz,Hakeem,Jamal and Kirko.They all told them they were going to hang out someplace else.We understood and said ok and have fun then.After that,the girls went to get dress for the club and Rihanna was wearing a see through Rimstone dress with rimstones shoes.Beyonce was wearing a short v-neck shirt with some skinny jeans and some brown timberboots.Once the girls got everything taken care of the girls head out the front door.The club was only an twenty minute drive away.The girls were in the car ready to party for the rest of the night and caught up on their personal lifes.The women all grew up toether.They been friends for about five or more years.All from Los Angeles bad part of the hood.We all grew apart around when it our senior year being in high school.It was a long time coming of trying to be in the music industry.The girls haven't seen each other in about two years,but when the girls moved to California the girls were happy to be together again as best friends again as well.We guess the show goes on then.They just remembered the times when each girls would talk about their dreams as a professional.They nevered let anyone tell them nothing.Either they were on board or not get the fuck off then.As they would say Bye Bitch!!!.We were dreaming big and the girls were done dreaming wanted to get back to reality.It was now or never.When the girls arrived at the club the girls went in and they were playing their song CoCo by O.T. Genasis.The vibe in the club was from 0 to 100 real quick.They spotted K.Michelle and Nicki Minaj already there.They were sitting at the V.I.P. section as normal.When the girls spotted Nicki and Kimberly as K.Michelle we got up and hugged them and took a seat at the red and black leather seats.They were so comfortable and it made the girls get off of their butts and turn the fuck up on the dance floor.When they hit the floor there was no stoping them.They were having a great time until the club got slient from a gun shot that was fired through the roof of the buliding.The robbers got through the secreity guards by killing them.The women were so scared that they were worried if they would get shot at.They just followed their orders.The only thing the robbies wanted was the club owner.They took the club owner and one of them was a face that they knew.Nicki,Kimberly,Beyonce and Rihanna all knew one of the men and they were going to talk about it later when they all go and stay the house at Kimberly house.This was not over and one of the robberies were Aaliyah and her crew.They took the owner and left out of the place.We decided to leave at that very moment and go to Kimberly house.

"CoCo"

[Hook x2:]
I'm in love with the coco
I got it for the low, low
I'm in love with the coco

[Verse 1:]
Hit my plug, that's my cholo
Cause he got it for the low, low
If you snitchin' I go loco
Hit you with that treinta ocho
Niggas thinkin' that I'm solo
50 deep, they're like, "oh, no" (No, no, no, please, no)
Heard the feds takin' photos
I know nothin', fuck the popo

[Refrain:]
Bakin' soda, I got bakin' soda
Whip it through the glass, nigga
I'm blowin' money fast, nigga

[Hook x2]

[Verse 2:]
36, that's a kilo
Need a brick, miss my free throw
I'm in love, just like Ne-Yo
Bustin' shots, now he Neo
Free my homies, fuck the C.O
Fuck the judge, fuck my P.O
All this coke, like I'm Niño
Water whip, like I'm Nemo

[Refrain]

[Hook x2]o by O.T. Genasis.