Date Night

Recap of Last Night

When the girls went to sleep with Trey and Kirko,the girls starts to feel that Trey and Kirko got some feelings for them. Even though  Kirko and Rihanna has something going on and they didn't want to share anything with anyone until after they come back from their first date on tomorrow night.The girls started to  catch feelings for both of the men and Beyonce could see that right in Trey's eyes. She could see all the right and wrong things that he faced when he younger.She remember their conservation and loved how he finally opened up his heart. Trey started to trust Beyoncé on their new beginning as a power couple. Trust will have to be in both partners and never believe in everything  you hear,from anything unless they saw it on social media.It will happen.The girls are now ready to fully have someone in their corner  to support  them through the good and bad times in their career. They want to have that somebody with them at all times.Several hours has passed and the sun shined through the window and it was only nine oclock and the girls knew they had to get up and go to the record label. They  were getting up and in Rihanna's room Kirko grabbed Rihanna's butt and told her where you going and she told him that she had to go to the record company today.He said and he told her that he loved her and she kissed him on the lips and went to pick out her outfit for the day.Back in Beyonce room Trey told her that he cared about her and she she said I do too and I would do anything for him as long as he treat her right and not wrong,bcause if he treat her wrong it will be hell to pay and he would not like it at all.She told him did you get what I just said and he said I will never do anything to hurt you and it's my job to protect her and have a good relationship behind everything.He nodded and said I understand and have a good day.She told him that he was going with them and he told her I know that and I got my extra clothes in your closet.She said okay.When everyone in the house got done with everything they all went out to the SWV and headed straight to the California Record Label Company.That's when they heard the Miguel song called Sure Thing on the radio.They thought the song was heartwarming and they loved the song espically.Miguel was Beyonce and Rihanna's favorite artist.They got out of their thoughts and ran staright into they saw the entrance door of the company.They were getting their checks and the awards for their albums.They got their things that they needed and headed straight out of the door.They got in the car and Beyonce and Trey were going home,but Rihanna and Kirko were going on their first date.They dropped off Beyonce and Trey off after the twenty minutes drive from the company to their house.Rihanna and Kirko was going a fancy dinner at the uppertown of California.The upper part had alot of rich people living there and it was shaped all fancy like and Rihanna was thinking like okay then.She and Kirko arrived at the Ace Hood's Dinner.It was a hour drive and it was worth it.When they arrived at the dinner it had alot of pictures of famous people and Rihanna saw her mom on the wall where Beyonce's mom were too.There mother's were liked sisters and they had class for any trick that wanted to start anything and they had each other back and they were in the music industry also.Now that she stared at the wall,she was in line with Kirko to get a table.The waiter Dianya told us that we would have to wait for five minutes and we said okay,before we left she gave us a remote with a timer for a table and it was counting down fast.When their remote buzzed the waiter took their remote and direct them to a table.We were actually in a booth and we were giving our menu's and Dianya said our waiter will be here shorty and enjoy your meal.She left and our waiter for the night was Stacy and she said what will we be having for dinner and we told her and she said it will be here in twenty minutes.She later brought our drinks and our food.One hour later they were done eating and they paid the waiter and for the food.They left out of the dinner and went back to the mansion and once they arrived they saw all of the lights were cut off and they went to take a shower together and went straight to bed and they kissed each other.That was a nice day for everyone and the girls had fun with the guys being there for them.The girls trust the guys and they were now on a mission to have a goodnight and woke up seeing them right next to them.

  Love You Like a Brother    
Treat you like a friend
Respect you like a lover

You could bet that
Never gotta sweat that [x4]

If you be the cash
I'll be the rubber band
You be the match
Imma be your fuse
Boom!
Painter baby you
Could be the muse
I'm the reporter baby
You could be the news
Cause you're the cigarette
And I'm the smoker
We raise a bet...
Cause you're the joker
Truth though
You are the chalk
And I could be the blackboard
And you can be the talk
And I could be the walk

Even when the sky comes falling
Even when the sun don't shine
I got faith in you and I
So put your pretty little hand in mine
Even when we're down to the wire baby
Even when it's do or die
We can do it baby simple and plain

Cause this love is a sure thing

You could bet that
Never got to sweat that [x4]

You could be the lover
I'll be the fighter babe
If I'm the blunt
You could be the lighter babe
Fire it up!
Writer baby
You could be the quote
If I'm the lyric baby
You could be the note
Record that!
Saint, I'm a sinner
Prize, I'm a winner
And it's you
What can I do to deserve that
Paper baby
I'll be the pen
Say that I'm the one
Cause you are a ten
Real and not pretend!

Even when the sky comes falling
Even when the sun don't shine
I got faith in you and I
So put your pretty little hand in mine
Even when we're down to the wire baby
Even when it's do or die
We can do it babe simple and plain
Cause this love is a sure thing

Rock with me baby
Let me hold you in my arms
Talk with me baby
[X2]

This love
Between you and I
As simple as pie baby
Such a sure thing
Oh is it a sure thing [x2]

Even when the sky comes falling
Even when the sun don't shine
I got faith in you and I
So put your pretty little hand in mine
Even when we're down to the wire baby
Even when it's do or die
We can do it baby simple and plain
This love is a sure thing
Love you like a brother
Treat you like a friend
Respect you like a lover.