Tour Time Part Two

The same night when the girls meet their boss for their tour route and when they left to get in the car it was now time for the girls to go home and start packing their things for tour.The tour start Sunday night until next year.Before the packing for the tour Rihanna put light brown high lights. It looked so cute.After that the girls went to work by going to pack everything up and sit their luggage in the hallway.Beyonce went to take a nap and Rihanna got her phone out from her pocket and texted Kirko.She asked him if he was busy could you come pick me up and I have some exciting news that I would love to share with you.He texted back saying sure and I will be there in about an hour to come and pick u up.She texted and said okay.She went into Beyonce's room and told her that she is staying the night over at Kirko's house.Beyonce said okay and have fun because I have invited Trey over.They kept talking until Rihanna realized that Kirko texted her and told her to come outside.She hugged Beyonce and left the house.When she saw Kiko she ran up and hugged him.When she got in the car with him they went straight to his house.His house was huge that had a large pool with a medium size hot tub.His house contained ten bedrooms,six bathrooms.He had seven sport cars.When they arrived at his house Kirko showed her around the house and she wanted to know where his bedroom was at and he showed her.It was huge.Kirko and Rihanna were very close.Rihanna and Kirko spent the night enjoying each other company.She told him that Beyonce and she is going on tour that last a year.He was so happy for the both of them,but he didn't want her to leave.They wanted to spend as much time together before she go on tour.

Kirko's Flashback

Kirko was raised by his mother named Sunebrina and she had three kids who all became sucessful in their lifes.It was Keiana who is cherography and Lalya is a actor and their mom is a director who makes the movies and direct the actors.They all have became famous ,but they still talk to one another.Kirko's dad was never around and he left the family,but he didn't care so he helped the family out by providing them with money and many other things.The family held it up and they didn't need nobody else coming through and ruin everything that they bulit together.That's the end of Kirko's life.