Grammy Night

The night that we have been preparing for is now here and now its our time to shine and get some awards from the Grammy's.The whole night was about us having fun and also be in business mode.We always stay on fleek no matter what.We stay looking fresh and our albums were hits and we recieved a gold record because of our album's sales.Our sales went through the roof.We had waited this whole moment since we were little,now that its here we are going to enjoy every moment we are just are going to enjoy it.Enjoy it while you are young and chose your decisions wisely.Beyonce and Rihanna have prepared a speech if they get any awards.The girls were wearing a white dress and it showed Rihanna's body and Beyonce was wearing a lace see through black dress.They were looking good and was ready to head out before the traffic startes to backs up.They left the house and got in the car and was enjoying their moment as being a singer.They were thinking about what the people who were going to interview them would ask them and how will they do when they perform on stage.Alot of things were going through their minds.Their minds were going to relax and waited for questions or things it has to.It was a hour drive to the Grammy's Awards.Time flew bye and it was getting closer to the the Grammy's time.They were so nervous and kind of scared.So they had a silent prayer and they walked it off and acted like nothing happened.After, being in the car for an hour the girls had arrived a the Grammy's awards show and had to walk on the red carpet  and was bing asked alot of questions and each question that one reporter asked they did it like a pro and was ready to get it over with.After all the questions on being on the red carpet the girls quickly took their seats and waited for the show to begin.The girls were waiting patiencely and finally after ten minutes the Grammy's started.The host was Kevin Hart and he was also the entertainer for this evening.The performance for  this evening was Rihanna,Beyonce,Trey Songz,K.Michelle,Tamar Braxton,Miguel and Kelly Rowland.He started the show off by making some nice and turned into funny comments about Rihanna and Beyonce.The camera zoomed to them and they just waved and laughed at him,but he went and introduce the first award for the night and it was called the most creative album award.The nominates for this award is Trey Songz,Beyonce,Tamar Braxton and Miguel.The winner is Beyonce.Beyonce was thrilled to be getting award and wanted to thank god because if it wasn't for him this would not be possible.She made a speech"Thank you all of my fans who loved my music and listened to me as I put my hard work toward the album and thank God for blessing me to be a singer and beeing supporting me since the begining and thank you for being my bestfriend Rihanna and who I couldn't be proud and supported of.The crowd cheered my name as I went backstage and took my seat.Rihanna was about to preform ands I was so happy for her.Rihanna was next and I couldn't be proud of her and how far we been together as bestfriends.Kevin Hart came back on stage and told  everybody that our first person who will be singing tonnght will be Rihanna singing her single hit called Rehab.She sang Rehab and she cheered throughout the whole buliding and she came back to her seat and I hugged her and told her that I was proud of her for giving it all on the stage and you left your mark on that stage.She was excited that Kevin Hart came back on the stage and said Dang girl you did a wonderful job.Moving on the next category it was Most Thoughtful Album and the nominates were Rihanna,Trey Songz,K.Michelle and Miguel.The winner is Rihanna.Rihanna was happy but in the outside she started to cry and she gave the same speech to the crowd.Everybody stood up on their feet and started clapping for her.The next performer for this evening is Miguel and he was singing power trip.Everybody started singing along and the crowd was going wild.When he was done the crowd went wild.The next award for this evening is Soul Throughout the Whole Album and the nomiantes are Rihanna,Beyonce,Trey,Songz and Kelly Rowland.The winner is Beyonce.She was very excite dthat she gave a speech on thanking God for creating her and giving her a special gift to have a voice to sing.The crowd went crazy wild.Kevin Hart came on the stage and introduced that Trey Songz was about to sing his number one hit 2 reasons.He lit the stage on fire with gis awesome performance and the crowd went wild.The next award is the Best Two R&B Females Best Sellers the nominates are Rihanna and Beyonce,Kelly Rowland,Seyn Streeter and Jaszmine Silivian.The winner is Rihanna and Beyonce.The crowd went crazy wild and they stared shouting out our names and we said in usion we love you guys and let God stay by you at all times.We love each and every one of our fans as well.They walked off the stage and Beyonce was about to perform her hit single Irreplaceable.Kevin Hart came on stage everybody put your hands togther for the Best Female R&B singer Beyonce and the crowd went wild as she was on stage performing.She left that stage with alot of energy and the crowd kept going wild.When Beyonce came back to her seat she waqs excited for being nominated for many awards and had many fans that loved her and including her bestfriend Rihanna.Everybody performed nice and it was getting to the last two awards for the evening.Te Best Male R&B singer and here are the nominates Trey Songz,Miguel,Tyrese.The winner is Trey Songz. He was happy and gave a speech about God and his career.He walked off stage and went back to his seat.The last award for this evening is Best Albums of the Year and the nominates are K.Michelle,Trey Songz and Kirko Bang and Kelly Rowland.The winner is K.Michelle. She was very excited to be getting this award.She gave a short speech about God and her life.This was the last bite of the Grammy's awards show.We walked out of the place and it was packed.We texted all of our friends congrulations for the accoplishments and the awards.They all said thanks and nice job also.We all said see you later and we won't see them on tomorrow because the company is closed for some events in the month of June.We have a couple weeks off then,turn up then at my house then.