Teen Choice Awards

They have been waiting all day for this moment and they want nothing to ruin their today.It was the Teen Choice Awards and the Release of their second album and the girls were already up and was out the house in a matter of minutes.They got in the car and turned on the radio and was hearing Beyonce song Crazy in Love and then Rihanna song Don't Stop The Music.They were getting notfications from instragram about their album.A couple of hours had passed and the girls were getting ready to host the Teen Choice Awards.When the girls were reday they a couple of minutes to stall around.When their couple of minutes were up they went on stage and rocked the crowd throughout the whole show.They some great performances and alot of awards being gaving out to diffrent artist,when the show was over the girls went back to their dressing room and got their stuff and took it to the SWV that was outside waiting on them.They put their things in the trunk and got in the car and the boddyguards started driving off from the Teen Choice Awards parking lot and started to drive them home.They got a call in the car and it was their friend K.Michelle and she was just informed that she was going to be hosting the Grammy's next year.We were all happy for her and told her congrulations for the hosting position.She hung up and we were on the highway and it was a fourteen hour drive from California.The girls just enjoyed theirselves and had a great time.They were havin the time of their lives.Life was great for the two girls and nothig can beat that.Still in the car they decided to call her mother Eveyln and tell her about me and Rihanna's life in California.She answered on the third ring and she finally said hey my girls and how are you guys.We told her that we were tried and ready to go their mansion and go to bed.She said that sound niceand we ask her how i life back home in Los Angeles.She said it is still the same,but she told them that she moved out of that house and moved to another house in a better neighborhood.She was deciding the view and how she missed us back at home.We told her she will come and visit us sooner this year.We sounded like a bunch of kids who wanted a cookie or doing a good job.She just laughed and said that we loved each other and told her to call the rest of the family including Rihanna's mom.Rihanna got her phone out and called her mother named Leisaya.She was on speaker and she answered on the second ring and we finally said something.We said hey mom number 1 and mom number 2 and we told her about our life and journey in California.She told us that she will visit us with Beyonce mother Evelyn later on this year.We said that we missed you and asked her about her life back in Los Angeles.She told us that she moved out of that house where Rihanna and Beyonce stayed at and moved in the new house with Beyonce mother Evelyn.She was just in enjoying her life and having fun.She asked about our albums and she told us that she got both of your albums.She even got our first album and we were hapy and she told us that she will talk to us later on and have good time in California and we said we will and bye.She hung up and we did the same.We only had ten whole hours left until we get home and we just finally went to sleep and felt so good.The girls were knocked out from everthing that happened to today.Ten hours later the girls were at home and they went straight back to sleep and woke up the next morning feeling good.