California Party Time

After Rihanna and Beyonce signed their contract with California Record Label Company,it made the girls feel welcome.The girls were happy and ready to go to their Masion in California.The girls were geting ready to leave the company and head out to the mansion.Rihanna and Beyonce were very independent women who could take care of theirselves.They always stood up for each other when they were younger.Beyonce was only 19 years old and Rihanna was only 19 years old too.Both of them believed of being famous and having a family of their own,but it was on hold until they found their voice in the R&B music career.Music has brought the girls closer together.It happened all so fast when they were living in the Los Angeles,but their dreams finally came true when they got a call from California and recieve a contract of signing them into their company.Those were the flaskbacks on the backgound of Rihanna and Beyonce life.The girls have been through so much together that they concerned each other as sister's.They known each other their own entire life.They went to the same elementery and high school together.They were happy to be in California as singers.This brings joy to their hearts and they have faith in each other no matter what.The girls have decided to take a chance to get albums out and have fans that will love them and their music.The girls were leaving the buliding until the Trey Songz and Kirko Bangz asked Beyonce and Rihanna out to be friends by taking them out for coffee.Rihanna and Boynce both said yes and we would love to go. Trey and Kirko said ok, but Kirko asked if he could speak to Rihanna in private if that was ok with her. She said it was fine.

Rihanna

When Kirko asked me to come with him and speak to me in priavte and I was kind of like fine or sure,but he wanted to get to know me a little more.Kirko was a sweet, thug,great personality and loved having one girl in his bed and he wanted meto go on a date with him.I said sure, but what about the coffee with my best friend Beyonce and with Trey Songz. He said will go on the coffee thing and after that he wanted to get to know me on that date.I was happy to know that I found someone who I really feeling.I have known Kirko ever since High school.We were best friends and everthing.He even asked me on date,but I was to independent to give him an answer right at that moment. He was light-skinned and had alot of tatoons on his body. One of his tatoons had a girl that looked familiar to me.When I asked him about the girl tatoons and he told me tha it was you and he wanted to think of you as his lady.She was so excited that he kissed her and he told her that he will never let her go.I was so into it that I had to go tell Beyonce that I had to go get ready for our coffee thing. I told Kirko that I loved to go on a date wih him and I typed my number into my phone.He whispered something in my ear that turned me on, but I had to remember that I am classy and very independent female.Kirko told me he will see me later and he was only 20 years old.He still looked the same as she remembered him back in the day.

Beyonce

While Rihanna lefted me to talk to a old friend of her's,I went to talk to Trey Songz and asked him about his music career as a young famous R&B music career.He told me that he loves to get to know me better as a soon to be artist in the music industry.I was so into our converstaion until I saw Kirko and Rihanna holding hands and laughing about something that I had to tell Trry Songz that I will see him later on tonight at the dinner and the coffee thing. I gave Trey my number and told him to call me later on tonight so we can talk about getting to know each other a little more.He said that sounds great and he kissed on my cheek and told me I looked Beautiful in my outfit that I got from the Versace store. He said that we used to go to school together and I was like yes we did .We meet in the 9th grade.He was sweet and a good singer that he will knock you off your feet.He asked me out on a date. I was like yes.

After the girls talked to Trey Songz and Kirko Bang they realized that they have a date with two of the famous R&B and Hip pop singer/rapper.They were very excited to have two guys that they knew since high school.The girls realized that they were getting tired and hungry so they left the bulding telling Trey Songz and Kirko Bang bye and see them later on.The girls have decided that since they had 6 hours until they go out for dinner with the California Record Label Company and the staff.They had to go home and find them something to wear for the dinner party later on tonight.The girls finally the buliding around 4 p.m. and headed to their black SWV and head to their mansion. The mansion was a 30 minute drive away from the company. They had to relax and enjoy the ride in the car.Their song VSOP by:K.Michelle came on.

Hit the lights

Can't let no one see me get down

It's alright

I know they think I get around

You and I

Got something they can't know about

Really only heaven knows my heart

You know this ain't an ordinary love

We got so much history in the stories about us

So come on over baby

We gon' light some candles tonight

Very special

We gon' do whatever you like

Very special

Got some Henney chillin' on ice

Very special

Hope you make the rest of my life

Very special

Very special

All night

Warm my bed

It's a little cold on your shoulder

Mama said

I would understand when I'm older

In my head

Even if you tell me it's over

I'll pretend you told me I'm your all

Cause you know this ain't an ordinary love

We got so much history in the stories about us

So come on over baby

After the song ended the girls were still in the car and they decided to go on Instragram and take pictures of the beatiful California.Less than minutes the girls recieved over 28,789 likes on each of their pictures.The girls were still turing up in the car until the car came to a stop at a big pretty gate with their names on it. It was in Pink and Yellow design and it was the girls favorite colors. The girls were so excited that they were jumping up and down.