"Um yes. I need some more towels for my room please."

"No problem. Just wait right here for a minute and I'll bring you some."

The man quickly walked from behind the desk and disappeared around a corner.

I waited until the man returned with fresh, white, warm towels.

"Here you go." The man said as he handed me the towels.

"Thank you."

"Is there anything else I can do for you?"

I was about to decline when I remembered what brought me down here in the first place.

"Actually there is. The phone in room 436 is broken. Could you send someone up to fix it?"

"I'll send someone up first thing in the morning." The man said while he wrote what I assumed was my room number down on a piece of paper.

"Great, thanks."

"Have a good night miss."

"You too." I said while making my way to the elevators.

I struggled to press the button with all the towels in my hands so I settled for awkwardly pressing it with my elbow.

I had to press the button for floor number four with my hip after accidentally pressing the buttons for floors five, eight, and nine.

Once I was back on my floor I shuffled with the towels down the hall toward my room.

When I was in front of my room I had just bent down to place the towels on the floor and reach for my room key when something collided into my side and tackled me to the ground.

I hit the carpeted ground with a grunt as whoever was on top of me pinned me to the ground.

A scream built up in my throat but was quickly cut off when my face was pushed down into the carpet.

I started wildly kicking my legs to try and throw whoever was on top of me off.

"Grab her legs." I heard a deep muffled voice reply.

A few seconds later I felt something being wrapped tightly around my legs.

This couldn't be happening.

I struggled to lift my head off the ground before I let out a horror movie worthy scream.

"Shit! Why didn't you gag her?" I heard whoever was on top of me hiss.

"We gotta go!"

Then the weight on my back suddenly disappeared before I heard several doors opening on the hall.

"Gemma!" Megan's voice filled the hallway first.

I struggled to sit up before I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders.

Megan helped me sit up while she looked me over nervously.

"What happened? Are you okay? Who were those guys?" Megan fired off question after question.

I opened my mouth to reply but Mr. Frazier suddenly showed up.

His hair was all messed up from sleep and his glasses sat crookedly on the bridge of his nose.

It would've been funny if I wasn't on the verge of a heart attack.

"Oh my... Gemma are you alright? What happened?"

I opened my mouth but was cut off again when Archer shoved his way through the crowd of people who had surrounded me.

I was expecting him to ask what had happened like Megan and Mr. Frazier but instead he took one look at me and dropped down next to me and pulled me into his arms.