IV

About 20 minutes have gone by of Luke showing me around camp. I thought this was just some normal, summer-camp-type-thing, but instead, it is like we are training for a war. There are weapons everywhere, training grounds, and people here battle each-other. Its all very barbaric, but I don't really have a problem with it.

"And these are the cabins of the big three." Says Luke interrupting my thoughts.

"The big three?" I ask him.

"Yeah, Poseidon, Zeus, and Hades. The cabins have been empty for some time now. Percy is the first one to occupy one in years."

"Why are the children of the big three so rare?"

"Mainly because there is a prophecy that a child born from one of the big three will save us all."

"Wow. Thats a lot to live up to." I say as we approach the lake.

"Its beautiful isn't it?" Asks Luke, gesturing towards the sunset.

"Gorgeous." I answer while looking at the beautiful sky painted with purple, orange, pink, and yellow and the reflection it casts over the lake.

"Yeah, she is." He says.

Then I look at him, looking at me. And immediately realize what he just said.

"It." I say.

"What?"

"It is gorgeous. The sunset." I say looking at him.

"Oh, yeah. Thats what I meant. Umm, anyways, are you and Jackson like together?" He asks with a smirk.

"What? No! No, no, no." I start to get nervous when he asks that.

He just nods and scoffs.

"What?" I ask him.

"Nothing. But, since you were looking for him earlier, you should know that he is still in his cabin." He says pointing towards Percy sitting on the dock.

I look at Percy, then back at him.

"Go!" He says shoving me in that direction.

"But, the tour?"

"I'll catch up with you tomorrow." He smiles at me then walks away.

"Can't wait." I say to myself.

I start to make my way towards Percy, but a part of my just wants to turn around and stay with Luke. He was so kind, understanding, funny. He listened to me talk about foster care, school, basically just my life. He would make a joke now and then, but talking to him just felt so...easy. I felt like I could tell him anything.

I immediately shake my head getting rid of whats on my mind and approach Percy at the docks.

"Nice place you got here." I say to him.

He just sits there and nods.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I ask him.

"I don't really want to talk. Can you just sit here with me." He turns to me and pats the ground next to him.

I sit down next to him, only inches away, and just stare out at the lake.

A couple of minutes go by and I realize that I have been leaning on Percy's shoulder. We both look at each other and sit up, awkwardly.

"Umm, so Poseidon is your dad. If we ever payed attention to greek mythology we would probably be freaking out right now."

He laughs.

"Did you find out who your godly parent is?" He says teasingly.

"Nope. Not yet, anyways."

"You probably will soon. Grover came by earlier and told me that you and I need to meet with Chiron before it gets dark."