III

No one has said a word as we were driving. Not one word. Grover has looked at Percy and I a couple of times to check if we were okay. I don't know about Percy, but, internally, I am freaking out.

"So, you guys doing okay?" Asks Grover.

We just all look at each other and nod.

All of a sudden, Grover looks out the car window and freaks out.

"Sarah! Watch out!" Yells Grover.

She swerves and the car hits the guard rails and flips over.

"Stella, you okay?" Asks Percy.

I look at him and I nod. No, I'm really not, but we have other things to worry about right now.

"Is it just me or is it raining cows?" Yells Grover.

"What is that?" Asks Percy.

We all turn around and see this bull like thing start to run through a field of cows. I just keep on staring at it. Unable to move because my leg is trapped under the car.

"Lets go! Come on!" I hear Grover yell.

"We can't we are trapped!" Yells Percy.

I look over and see Grover take off his pants. Under them, I didn't see what I expected to see. I saw furry legs. Goat legs? Percy and I just exchange glances with our faces in shock.

"Lets go!" He says as he kicks the door open with his goat legs.

"I-I can't move." I yell as they all get out of the car.

"That thing is getting a lot closer." Says Grover.

"Not helping, Grover!" Says Percy as they all look at me trapped under the car.

"Alright. I'll get you out, Stella, just don't move!" Says Grover.

"That won't be too hard." I say gesturing towards my leg.

Grover comes around the car and kicks the seat my leg was trapped under like ten yards away.

"Wow! You got some strong legs there, Grover." I say in amazement.

"I try not to brag." He shrugs.

Then Percy tells us to come on as we all start running. Grover tells us that the camp is just ahead. We can all see the entrance and continue to run towards it. As we are running through the entrance, we turn back and see Ms. Jackson just standing there.

"Mom?" Asks Percy.

"I'm sorry, honey. But, I can't come through. I'm not like you." She says with worry on her face.

"I'm not leaving without you!" Says Percy.

"You have to. You are meant to." She says.

Suddenly, the bull like creature grabs her. I have tears in my eyes. I don't know what to do. I don't know if there is something I can do.

"Put my mother down!" Yells Percy as he runs out of the camp.

"Percy, no! Your safe in there!" Yells his mother.

"What can I do?" Asks Percy.

All of a sudden my mind starts to go blank, vision starts to get blurry, and my legs start to feel weak. I look down and see a huge cut on my leg. Its bleeding really bad. I start to feel lightheaded and eventually pass out.

Flashback:

"Get back here, you little twit!" I can hear the store owner scream from behind me.

I only took a couple bags of chips. Like they can't just let it go. I am only ten! I continue to run through the alley, when I slip on the wet pavement and fall to the ground.

"Ouch." I say as I look down at the cut on my leg.

The store owner isn't too far behind, but I can barely get up. I start to limp away, slowly though. I feel arms grab onto me and turn me around. Its the store owner. I've been caught.

"You give me those back! Jesus, how old are you?"

I look at him with a straight face, trying my hardest to not cry.

"Just let me go, please." I beg.

"No, you need to go into foster care, youngster. You ain't meant for these streets."

End of Flashback

"Hello? You awake yet?" I hear a name calling to me.

I open my eyes and see a blurry image of Grover. I immediately get up, but feel a sharp pain in my head.

"Yeah, that probably doesn't feel too good. Looks like you hit your head when we crashed; cut your knee open too." He says as I look down at my stitches.

"Percy? Wheres Percy?" I ask as I start to get out of the bed I was in.

"Woah, there." A blonde haired man says to me as he stops me.

"Stella, this is Luke. He has been taking care of you these past few days." Says Grover.

"Days? How long have I been in here?" I ask in confusion.

"Only three days." Says Luke.

"I need to find Percy." I say as I limp towards the exit.

"Stella, wait!" I hear Grover call behind me. "He just woke up a while before you." Says Grover as he catches up next to me.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"In his dad's cabin. But, right now, I think I should give you the tour." He says with a smile.

"The tour? You mean the camp? We made it?" I say looking at Grover.

A look of worry appears on his face.

"Stella, how much do you remember?"

"We got into a car crash. Then, we came here."

"Stella, Percy's mom, the minotaur killed her."

"The minotaur? Wait, no! Thats not possible!" I say in shock.

"I'm sorry, Percy has made his peace with it. I think you should, too. So, now I think I really should give you the tour." He says with his hand on my arm.

"Or, I could?" I hear a familiar voice call out from behind us.

Grover and I both turn around and look at him.

"Luke, was it?" I ask him.

"Luke Castellan. Son of Hermes."

"Stella, daughter of...?" I look at Grover for an answer.

"We don't know yet." Answers Grover.

"What do you mean we don't know?"

"Well, Percy found out who his father was from his mother, but, well we aren't really sure about you." Answers Grover.

"Okay, when do I find out? And who is Percy's father?" I ask.

"Poseidon. Luke will answer the rest of your questions on the grand tour of Camp Half Blood." Says Grover gesturing towards Luke.

"It would be my pleasure, now come with me." He says as he offers his hand to me.

I ignore it and walk out of the hospital place by myself, wincing in pain and wishing that I did take his hand.

"So, where to start?" He asks himself as he looks around camp.

This should be fun.

Let me know what you guys want to see in the upcoming chapters. Thank you for reading!