I quickly read over it. "Dark Dart room: Watch your step, poison darts. Antidote at the end." I shook my head. "Umm, how long before the poison takes effect??" He suddenly stopped me. "Careful! Watch your step!" I looked down to see that I nearly stepped on one of those panels. "Right...thank you." He then continued forward. "I don't know. The signs in this room aren't very specific. They kinda just state the obvious." Daisy drew her sword. "Well, you seem fine for now. Maybe the poison takes a while to go into effect."

He chuckled. "Why do you always pull your sword out? There's nothing it will do to help us." Suddenly a dart came flying towards me, but she blocked it with her sword. I looked down. "Oops. Heh. Thanks Daisy." She smirked. He crossed his arms. "Touché."

We kept walking, careful not to step on any more panels, when Dimentio's steps began to falter. "Dimentio? Are you alright?" 

He nodded his head slowly. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little dizzy." 

We continued marching forward. I could tell his breathing was a little off. He was slowing down.

Suddenly, he collapsed to the ground. 

"DIMENTIO!" I quickly ran to him and picked him up. His breathing was shallow. "DAISY, WE GOTTA GO! COVER ME!" She nodded, and I quickly took off running down the hall, Dimentio in my arms. Daisy was right behind me, blocking the darts with her sword. I continued to run, darts flying past my face. I wasn't paying attention to where I was stepping now. I just needed to get to the end of the hall and get that antidote. 

I could feel him shivering in my arms. He didn't look well. His skin felt clammy. I ran, faster and faster. I could hear Daisy cry out in pain. I turned around to see her pull a dart out of her side. "KEEP GOING! I'LL CATCH UP. I'VE GOT TIME!" She called. I nodded, and kept running. I could see the end. We were almost there.

"Hold on Dim. I've got you." 

He stopped shaking, and went still in my arms. His eyes were both closed. I held on tighter and kept running. My legs and lungs were burning, but I didn't care. We were almost there.

I kept running. The closer we got, the more darts there were. I had about ten meters left, but here, the floor consisted of nothing but panels. Anywhere I stepped, I would get shot. But it didn't matter. I sprinted through. Daisy was about ten feet behind me, so she couldn't shield me with her sword. But again, that didn't matter. The antidote was right there. I'd be fine. I ran straight through, making sure to shield Dimentio. I didn't want him getting shot anymore.

"Yes! Made it," I cried out in joy once I got there. There was a set of needles. Inside, something that looked like a blue liquid. A sign read, "To use antidote, inject strongly and quickly into one's thigh." I quickly set Dimentio down and stabbed one into his thigh. Then Daisy arrived. She seemed a little dizzy. "I got shot three times. Quick, gimme that!" I handed her another needle and she quickly injected it into her thigh. She sat down. "Whew, that was fun."

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm glad we....." I began to falter. She looked over at me, "Luigi? You good-" Her eyes went wide. 

"LUIGI! HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU GET SHOT??" I looked at my sides. About six darts were sticking out of each, for a total of 12. I felt really dizzy and sick. She quickly ran over and caught me just before I fell. She began ripping the darts out. Then she grabbed another needle and stabbed it into me.

I cried out in pain. I never liked getting shots. Needles honestly scared me. My vision kept fading in and out. I felt sick.

She looked around. "Come on, how long does it take for this stupid antidote to work??"

I could feel my eyes slowly closing. I got shot with a lot of poison. She looked at me, with her beautiful blue eyes. "No, Luigi, hold on. Any minute now and we'll all be fine." I slowly nodded.