ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

Eliora banked to the left, just before they were about to smash into the Star Destroyer, the TIE fighters behind them came into view with the man's targeting system. Without thinking, he pushed the bottom and- succeeded. Eliora watched as the TIE fighter exploded and grinned sweetly. "Nice shot!", Rey shouted. There was still one TIE fighter closely following their ship, so Eliora needed to think of something to get rid of them. Eliora just kept on avoiding its blast as she was flying above the sand ground, realizing she wouldn't be able to shake the TIE fighter off that fast.

Eliora and Rey both hoped the man would shoot soon, so they would get rid of the last TIE fighter. The only thing the man in the back could offer were- bad news. "The cannon's stuck in forward position, I can't move it! You gotta lose him!" Eliora groaned in frustration. "I've got it. I've got it.", she tried to reassure herself. Eliora saw the big wreckage in the middle of the sand as her last option, so she went for it. "I'll help you!", Rey shouted from next to her, switching some buttons. She watched as the halls of the old wreckage flew past her. Realization soon hit her, that the TIE fighter would now have their ship perfectly targeted with their ship, so she acted fast and took a sharp turn to right, trying to confuse the TIE fighter.

She realized she needed to get the fighter into view with the man in the back, so he'd be able to shoot it down. Shutting of the system for a second, the ship turned down a bit, making perfect view for the man to shoot the fighter. And he did so, lining the TIE with his targeting system and shooting. Eliora only watched as the fighter exploded mid- air. And then, she turned the ship around again, concentrating on getting off the planet. She turned the falcon into the open sky- watching Jakku slowly getting smaller and smaller. Eliora breathed heavily as Rey put the falcon into auto- control. The brunette turned to the other brunette and grinned widely. "You did that amazing!", Rey applauded and giggled like a child. "I wouldn't have done it without your amazing help.", she smiled softly.

Rey immediately ran to the man in the back and Eliora knelt down in front of Beebe. "Are you alright?", she asked him softly, only hearing Rey and Finn in the background, chartering loudly and happily. Beebe chirped. "Perfect. I promise we'll get you back to base." Eliora stood up and smiled at the man. "Good job." The man's eyes lit up. "You did amazing! Have you ever flown such a big ship. How did you learn flying-", he confronted her with questions. "It was perfect.", he just ended his sentence, smiling softly at Eliora. Beebe chirped behind them, making Rey kneel down. "You're good, he's with the resistance.", Rey explained.

Eliora raised an eyebrow, looking at the man. She had never seen him before. And she for sure knew he wasn't with the resistance by the face he made. "You two should technically know each other right, she's with the resistance too." Eliora watched Finn's eyes widening, a smirk now playing on her lips. "Of course he does, don't you-" "Finn. Yes, we do know each other.", Finn smiled at her nervously. "I've known-", Eliora interrupted him again. "Eliora for a while now, yes. We've seen each other on base." Eliora knew there must be a reason he was lying and to be honest, she was kinda amused by it. She would definitely confront him later, but now be nice to him. "I'm Rey by the way.", Rey smiled at both of them. Beebe chirped. "I think we all know that you're Beebe."

A loud beeping ripped them out of their thought. Eliora looked to the side, seeing smoke building in the back of the falcon. "Help me with this!", Rey ordered, walking up to the problem. "What is it?", Eliora asked nervously. "It's the motivator. Grab me a Harris wrench, check in there.", Rey pointed at something. "How bad is it?", Finn questioned. Rey sighed. "If we wanna live, not good." Finn sighed. "They're hunting for us now. We gotta get out of this system!" Eliora sighed. "We need to get the droid back to the resistance base. That's the priority."

"Yes, we have to bring them the map of Luke Skywalker!", Rey shouted up, still fixing the ship. Eliora's eyes widened. That was it for 'secret mission'. "How do you-", she began asking, but then realized Rey thought he was a member of the resistance. "Why did you tell her?", she whispered annoyed. Finn couldn't answer, because Rey interrupted them. "Where is the base? Beebe said the location of the resistance's base is 'need to know'. If I'm taking you there, I need to know!" Eliora was about to answer, as she saw the nervous look on Finn's face. "Yeah Finn, where's the base?", she mocked him, gaining a pleading look.