Chapter Ten~ Wizard King

Start from the beginning

"Asta" The girl taps the ash blond, as he now rubs his full stomach. 

"Huh" Asta asks turning to the girl, "What happen Y/N?". The said girl motions for him to follow her, which he does. Once at a safe distance from everyone else, she stops walking and turns to him.

"Asta, I have something to tell you" Y/N states as she bites her lip. Asta takes notice of her serious and worried look as he nods. "I-I found something about my past that I want to tell you, It also involves your sword".

"My sword?"Asta asks confused. The female sighs as she leans onto the wall.

" I think it's time to tell you what happened at the Dungeon".

________________________________________________________________________________

"W-what....My sword, could kill you" Asta asks for conformation. The female nods he head. The boy looks at his Grimoire with an unknown look, which goes noticed by Y/N.

"Listen Asta. I know that you won't let that happen. You are going to be the best Wizard King ok, So I know you will protect me" The white haired female tells the boy as she places her hands on his shoulders. Asta looks up with a smile as he pumps his fist.

"OK. I WILL BECOME THE WIZARD KING AND PROTECT YOU. AFTER ALL YOU ARE GOING TO BE MY WI-Ow" Asta rubs the spot Y/N just smacked as she lets out a small laugh. 

"Asta, Y/N come on were leaving" Someone calls to the two. Asta looks up as excitement grows in his chest.

"WE'RE COMING" He shouts as he grabs the white haired girls wrist and drags her.

"Baka, what took you so long" Noelle growls at Asta. Y/N stays quiet behind the two the wait for the portal from Finral.

"I was talking to Y/N" He rebutted. The Royal stiffens at his response and glances at the white haired female.

'Does Asta like her' She thinks as she bites her lip. Noelle looks away from the female. 'Not like I care'.

"Look guys" Asta shouts as he pointed to the front of the castle, as they stepped through the magic portal. 'Sheep Magic' The mana whispers in Y/N's ears.

'Sheep Magic? Isn't that Ch-' The females thoughts get disrupted by a loud mouth shouting out to someone in the distance.

"Well, Hello if it isn't the Golden Dawn members" Asta shouts making the other two Black Bulls look in that direction. The said members, turn to face him as they walk over.

"Ah, It's been a week Asta..." Klaus said, as Y/N's eyes landed on Yuno's. 

"How are you Yuno" The female asks stepping closer to him, a soft smile playing on her lips. 

"Good" He hums as he hugs her, before pulling away. 

"Are you here to give a report as well" Klaus asks the Black Bull members, as he fixes his glasses.

"Yeah" Y/N answers, making Yuno's eyes go wide. Soon he smiles and nudges her with his arm.

" Your not the shy and quiet girl anymore." He whispers just for her, as he giggles lightly. The black haired male blushes lightly at her laugh as his smile goes bigger.

"I'm ready for more missions. I eat a lot and sleep a lot." Asta shouts as he pumps his fists. 

"What are you? A kid?" Yuno asks as he arches a brow.

"Who you calling a kid?!" Asta grunted with a scowl.

"You..." He replied flatly. Asta gaps and points a finger at him.