Chapter 12

Hi don't forget to follow me for updates and stuff on when chapters will be coming out! Thank you and have a good day.

Tws: Homophobia, swearing

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

3rd person POV

It had finally reached Monday. The couple could return back to school and see their friends once again. It was always fun to see their friend back at school but the 2 were the only ones who got along the best.

George stepped into the school along with Dream. They both got dirty looks and stares. They had no idea why since they had done nothing.

"Go be gay in hell!" Some random kid shouted.

They didn't like it when people were homophobic. Either they are just jealous that you're out of the closet or they're just some dumb fuck.

Every time they were out and they would even hold hands they would get dirty looks. Not everyone accepts the LGBTQ+ but we still have to work our way through life.

The first bell had rung and everyone got seated in class. The teacher still hadn't arrived so they waited a bit. A few minutes turned into the teacher not being there for the whole period but no one complained since they got to be lazy typing away on their phones.

Then George got a text from a random number that he didn't recognize. He looked at it and show photos of him and Dream doing activities that weren't child friendly. He immediately texted back asking where they got those from.

Unknown number

We got these off the internet
specifically YouTube my guy.
it was like Dream's ex or some
shit like that. Yeah she's kinda
Crazy but I didn't think this crazy
lmfao. Ignore it you can love who
you wanna love though I was just sending
since I knew you wouldn't know
about this since you were confused
by the looks people were giving you
lmfao.

————————————————————

Woah. That convo was weird. George slipped his phone into his pocket as the bell rung. Students hurried out the classrooms and into the hallways to get ready for their next class.

[don't think I mentioned but this is a high school AU]

George's phone buzzed in his pocket notifying him that he has a text that he needs to read. He pulled his phone out his pocket and read the text. It was from Dream.

Dream

Hey babyyyy
Meet me in the janitors closet
When the bell rings okay?
Cya Angel.

—————————————————————

(I'm sorry if there were any mistakes up there I wrote that without my glasses on and it was 4 am)

As soon as the bell rung George acted like he was going to class. When he reached the janitors closet he stopped and looked around. No one. He then went in and immediately saw Dream.

"Did you see the photos?" Dream asked.

"Yeah some random number sent them to me I'm so sorry for ever doing that with you, you probably hate me now." George replied.

"I don't hate you. At least the whole school now knows! We can be open about our relationship and we don't have to worry." Dream answered truthfully.

George hugged Dream. And Dream peppered kisses all over George's face.
They both loved each other so much they would never know what to do without each other.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry that chapter was so short I can't write rn I got writers block

Vote?

Also I didn't read this over so I have no idea what this says