Chapter 11

Hey, just to remind you all that I'm proud of you even if I don't know what you did, I'm still proud. Also know that's it's okay to be apart of LGBTQ+! Just make sure to take care of yourself and love yourself.
Also lmk if I should re-write some chapters.

TW's: Swearing/Cussing
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

3rd person POV:

It had been about a week since their little activities. George was barely even sore by this point, they called and told the school they were sick the whole week. The school didn't mind since they were both straight A students, just as long as they come back obviously.

"Dreaaaammmmmm stop thatttt I'm trying to go to the bathroom but you're holding me back and keeping me in this hot ass room!" George said while trying to get up from the kisses that were being planted all over his delicate face.

Dream let out a small "no" and kissed his nose a bunch of times. Dream loved doing this, it felt like he had complete control over George when he couldn't escape. It was fun since he would only do harmless things. He always made sure George had someone to give him constant love and affection. He didn't want his little Angel to be lonely.

George groaned as he tried to escape for the millionth time that day.

"Let me goooooooooo" George said dragging out the 'o'.

Dream let out a huff and let the smaller go. It sometimes felt like George couldn't  do anything without Dream being there to always treat him like a baby. But he wasn't gonna complain since it was out of love.

It was Sunday, the day before Monday. Tomorrow they would have to go back to school since George didn't feel as sore anymore. They would have a lot of work to catch up on though. As long as they had their fun they were happy.

Once George had gotten done in the bathroom as soon as he turned the handle the door swung open and he was lifted off his feet. He groaned and tried to escape.

"I can walk y'know."

Dream mumbled some words he couldn't understand and he was thrown onto the bed. Dream dove down and wrapped his arms around George in an attempt to trap him.

"You took too long princess."

"Dream I was only in the bathroom for 5 minutes."

"I don't care that's still too long without love!"

"Imagine when we go back to school then."

"Then I don't want to ever return to school if I can't keep you in my arms."

"Dream we can't just drop out of school we need to go to college first!"

"Fine."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey sorry for the shortest chapter of my life but I couldn't write much more today and you guys already got 2 chapters it's enough stress for now.