Chapter 6

Hi I have been having really really bad headaches today so yeah. I almost passed out today anyways 😀
So enjoy this chapter as I cry because of the pain that's in my head rn 🤌
TW's: none
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
_—-.•*Dream's POV*•.—-_

"Why weren't you even there? You're always there. Is something really wrong?"

I really didn't want to answer that. But I knew it would probably hurt him if I didn't. But how could be so fragile? He's just too kind for his own good. He's just so innocent.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to ruin things since I you know confessed. It just got to me and I felt as if-" I said before I got cut off.

"Dream you wouldn't ruin things we will always be friends no matter what. Don't think that." George said.

And before I knew it there were a small pair of arms wrapped around my body pulling me into a hug. I really knew I loved him in that moment. He was so cute, adorable, caring, and kind. Just perfect.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and made the hug tighter.

"I would go to the end of the earth for you, Dream." George whispered in my ear.

"I love you"

(I just realized we got 100 read woo hoo!!! Gonna write more because of thattttt :D)

It was raining harder than ever. It felt like George was all I had. I wish this moment would last forever. I never felt like I ever loved anyone more. Nobody would ever understand how happy it makes me even getting to hear his voice everyday. The solution of my problems aren't getting away from George, it's spending time with George. I would risk my life for him. I would be happy for him on his wedding day and all even if I didn't get him.

We pulled apart and decided to sit on the soaked sidewalk for a bit since we were already drenched in rain water. We talked for a bit. I really do love him.

"I would go home by now but my knees hurt bad." George said.

I looked over at George and I stood up and swooped him into my arms. I started carrying him in the bridal carry. He was very light. He took his arms and hung them around my neck. I assumed he was scared of being dropped.

I started to walk making sure to watch my step. We got to George's little home and I took him inside to clean the scrapes on his knees.

I cleaned his knees up.

"Dreammmmm you know I could do it on my ownnnnnnnnnn!" George said dragging his words.

"I knowwwwww" I said mockingly.

George just made a "hmph" sound and crossed his arms and looked away. He was adorable.

"Well I'm gonna change my pants since they are basically ripped and have blood stains." George said.

I just nodded and he walked into his room to change. I couldn't help but think about him being so perfect.

Soon he walked down and into the living room while I was on my phone on the couch. I heard him giggle. How are his giggles cute too?!??!?!?!?

George walked over to the couch and sat down next to me. He looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back and put down my phone. I wanted to show that I cared for him.

He then grabbed the remote and turned the tv on and picked a show on Netflix to watch.
He then grabbed a blanket and snuggled up into it.

"Gimme some of that warmth!" I said while going over and hugging on him.

"Nooooooooooooooooo" George said playfully.

George then pushed me off him and that made me slightly lay down on the couch. He then got up and laid down on top of me like a little blanket.

"There." George said.

We both just looked over to the screen and watched the tv.

"You make a good blanket" I said while giggling.

He started giggling with me. Cute.

I put my arms around his waist. I held him tightly in my arms. God he was so cute.

I then started to zone out. I started to think of our wedding and how would it would happen if we were ever to get married. Why am I thinking this? We aren't even dating.

            _—-.•*Georges POV*•.—-_

I started to feel my eyes get heavy, and heavier and heavier and heavier. It had only been a few hours so it wouldn't hurt to fall asleep right?

Before I knew it I was asleep. I started to dream.

I haven't had dreams in months! I walked down the grassy area filled with colorful flowers. It was a pretty sight. The sun was slightly setting. I walked to the edge of the flower field. The ground started to crumble under my feet.

It felt more like a nightmare. I started to get scared as I ran. The ground crumbled faster than I could run. I started to fall into a black hole. It never ended. I felt as the tears ran down my cheeks. It felt so real. I couldn't wake up. I just let myself fall.

                 _—-.•*Dreams pov*•.—-_

I felt my chest started to get wet. Wait what wet? I looked down and seen George asleep and crying. He was probably having a bad nightmare.

I decided to shake him awake, I didn't want him to cry. His eyes opened slowly.

I wiped his tears away. I felt so bad for him. Nightmares are scary to be fair.

"We're you having a nightmare?" I asked with worry in my voice.

"Yeah I'm glad you woke me up." George replied.

I placed my hands on his waist and hugged him tightly.

I then lifted him up and made him sit up. I sat him in my lap and hugged him tighter. I made sure to not squish him. Wouldn't want a squished George am I right?

I decided to make a move.

I broke our hug apart, I then looked in his eyes and looked into mine.

I closed the space in between us.

My lips were on his and his lips were on mine.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
(1051 words)
Well that was hard to write with a really bad headache.
Vote?
Thanksssss

              ____——.•*~*•.——____