After tying her hands I started fucking her... Very hard.. She was a moaning mess.

I don't know what game my subconscious mind was playing because I started imagining that I am fucking aadya, that unknown girl.

Our sweaty bodies were colliding with each other and we were both drunk in great ecstasy. An euphoria to be exact.

Her soft rose-like lips were kissing my rough ones. We were fighting for dominance and finally I won and kissed her like a madman with full dominance. I moaned her name loudly "Aadyaa..."

Natasha opened her eyes when she heard me moaning some other girl's name. But I continue fucking her with Aadya in my mind and finally I came like never before. I shot my juices on her tits.

"Who is Aadya? " Natasha asked as if she was my girlfriend.

She was forgetting that she was just a good fuck to me nothing less nothing more.

"None of your concern," I said as I lit my cigarette.

"Yes this is my concern when you fuck me and moan another girl's name" she shouted like a psychotic bitch.

"Listen to me Natasha and listen well. You and me both know that this is just a sexual relationship ,no strings attached. I have never loved you just fucked you , so whose name I am taking while fucking you is non of your concern. You are satisfied with this and I have released my frustration. That's the only thing which matters. Put this thing in your mind," I told her with a straight face but in a cold voice.

I think she understood it clearly. Because she nodded and whispered a small okay.

She dressed herself but before going out she looked at me and whispered, "whoever this Aadya is. She is a lucky bitch."

"Just get out Natasha," I sighed, making circles of smoke.

I was sitting alone in my bedroom, smoking a cigarette and thinking why the fucking hell I imagined her like that. She did not even look at me properly and here I was thinking about her.

Do I seriously like a cute pikachu over a sexy seductress?

Ahh....I am officially insane.

......

At Pratap Mansion

After spending a night with a girl Rudra entered Pratap mansion, his real home

Rudra lives with Vikram and Digvijay at their estate. But whenever he misses his family he visited them at Pratap mansion, specially when he missed his little sister priya and his maa (mother)