All is not always well 2

Start from the beginning

He stood there in front of me at the door. I broken window glasses were shattered all around the floor.

He ran to me and hugged me. I  cried more. He calmed me down.

I then realised they were police siren sounds all around our house. Soon Tae came in. He was devastated to see me in the situation. When oppa saw him he started to scold him.

Oppa: "Is this the way you take care of your wife?"

Tae : " I....I ... it was all out of my hand" tae head hung down.

Oppa: "Why can't you release a statement about the truth?? What if I was a minute late??...........what if Tae eun or yun were HHHUURRRRT??" His voice was louder.

I flinched and was scared again. He noticed it and slowly left the room without another word.

Some of the glass pieces had cut my legs, Tae eun was unharmed, she was sleeping peacefully in my embrace. I was relieved but still...........the panic cling to my soul.

Tae was in the verge of tears, he also looked so terrified. He wasn't hurt. Without another word he he took me into his embrace. At last I felt secure.

I snuggled into his chest more. I can feel his tears rolling down his eyes on my shoulders, but we both didn't have any words to console each other. We just stayed in each other's warmth.

The police sirens still shrieking out the door. We decided to go to Felix house, because it was safe and nearby. Felix was just shocked to see us, but he immediately agreed to help.

It's still 1 am. The sky weeps slowly. I usually enjoyed the rain drops patter sound, but today I just felt empty.

I still feel the seriousness in the air. My brother sitting on the couch and speaking to my parents assuring we were safe. Felix and tae was speaking to the officer and making sure that media doesn't sniffs here.

It seems Oppa was here from Korea to meet his niece, but when he saw the broken windows he knew something was wrong and jumped into action.

Taehyungs pov:

The night I thought would be the end of the misery, but it became a never ending one.

I and y/n at last poured the words from our heart that we confined in the past months. I hoped that it would get well, it wasn't even a minute when I wished that, I heard a loud clash from the hall. Y/n insisted to check it, but I let her care of eun ah

When I stepped into the room, I noticed that there were a lot of glass pieces scattered on the floor. I looked up, it was from the upper case window, for sunlight to enter.

There were rocks along the glass pieces. Did some one intentionally did this. Who are they?

Then I noticed some movements from the kitchen window. Like a silhouette. It was clearly looked like a human. I shouted

' who is out there??' I slowly approached the window. I grabbed a nearby vase. The windows were opened. I saw a hand.......a human girl hand,  out the window. I picked a nearby glass container and threw it out. I heard a her gasp!!

The container hit the tree out the window.

'show yourself' I screamed again. This time  someone climbed down the tree and ran away.

That's when I realised there were more than one person. I was sure that it was some kind of sasaeng or a trespasser. I quickly grabbed my phone and dialled 911.

They said that the nearby patrol officers will be there soon followed by backup. They said me to stay indoor and keep the doors closed until they hear the voice of the officers. But many windows were broken and weren't with safety bars. It was enough for a adult person to just enter through one. I made a huge mistake in selecting this insecure house as we have to move out our old one quickly because of paparazzi.