10

(GUEST STAR: CHRIS MF WOOD 💞🥺🥺)

They all were with Bailey today observing one of Burke's patients. Madelyn stood there not being able to stand still. Meredith noticed she did it when she was really excited or overwhelmed mostly excited.

"Um, this is Dr. Burke's patient" Madelyn spoke to every she pronounces the name very American "Kalpana Vera..."

"Kull-punnah Named by villagers in Nepal" Kalpana corrected Madelyn, Alex looked at Madelyn smirking she rolled her eyes at him playfully going back to reading the chart.

"Uh, she presents with a multiple syncopal episodes and ventricular arrhythmias"

"So you've been passing out?" Bailey asked the patient

"Yeah and having palpitations" Kalpana answered

"Past medical history of rheumatic heart disease with mitral valve stenosis" Madelyn said trying to rush through this. A special person was coming into town and she was very excited.

"They had to ship me from Zambia to the States for 3 months of treatment when I was 8. Rheumatic fever almost killed me"

Bailey turned to Madelyn "Dr. Grey What are the primary causes of ventricular arrhythmias?" Madelyn moves to speak but is interrupted by Cristina who has come to the doorway in her hospital gown with her IV stand.

"Valvular disease, mitral valve prolapse, stimulants, drugs, and metabolic abnormalities" Cristina answered She looks pleased with herself. Everyone else looks exasperated or amused.

"What?"

"Out!" Bailey yelled

"I'm fine."

"Out! You better be in your room by the time we round on you" Bailey threatened her Cristina scoffed still standing there. Madelyn smirked a little. "And when will that be?" Cristina questioned Bailey stood there and raised her eyebrow.

"In 15 seconds. 14. 13. 12. 11" Bailey started counting down Cristina starts walking away, but you can see her underwear through the slip at the back of the gown. Madelyn, George, Izzie & Meredith laugh. Dr. Bailey turns away.

"Nice panties, Yang" Alex shouted out Cristina closes the back of the gown so nothing shows and turns back to Alex.

"In your dreams, Evil Spawn" Cristina gritted through her teeth. The interns continued to laugh.

______________________

Madelyn stood at a desk in the hospital checking her watch every five minutes. She worked the night shift last night so she could leave early. Meredith walked up to her.

"Waiting on a special someone i suppose?" Meredith said behind her back , Madelyn jumped in fear she smiled looking at her sister.