Spending the day with Fraudrin as a kid day 1

A little announcement Y/N will be named kid YN for the time being that's all enjoy the chapter.

Its the fist day that am a kid now and the commandments decided that am ganna spend the day with fraudrin, i had no complaints since i can send time with the other commandments and get to know them better for two weeks so this isn't as bad as i thought it woud be.

Right now me and fraudrin where walking not really going away where just walking, we where still walking to nowhere is was an awkrward walk to be honest but i decided to start a conversation.

Kid YN:so what do you like to do?

Fraudrin:what do you mean?

Kid Y/N:like what do you like to do when your bored.

Fraudrin:oh well like to observe the wild life.

Kid Y/N:that's nice what type of animals do you like?

Fraudrin:i think i like wolf and deers.

Kid Y/N:those two are beautiful and mejestic animals.

Fraudrin:yes i agree say Y/N woud you like to see them.

Kid Y/N:really we can do that!.

Fraudrin:yes but we need to be quite.

Kid Y/N:ok lets go.

Fraudrin:YN do you want to see wolfs or the deers first?

Y/N:wolf first.

Fraudrin:alright then come here where gana fly.

Kid Y/N:alright.

I go over to fraudrin and he wraps me in his arms and he creats hes wings and we fly off.

We where nearing a forest and then landed fraudrin quickly brought the both of us near a bush and sat down waching for the wolf to come. After 10-15 minutes we hered sticks breaking and we saw a pack it was my first time seeing wolf they where so big and fluffy it was a sight to see, after the wolfs left we step out.

Fraudrin:did you like seeing the wolfs Y/N.

Kid Y/N:yeah they where so cool.

Fraudrin:am glad you like it now lets go see the deers.

Kid Y/N:ok lets go.

Like beffore fraudrin wraps me in his arms created wings and we flew off a bit out of the forest and landed and hid behind a bush and waited for the deers to come and 5 minutes later a pack of deers came one had antlers am guessing the leader and he was tall and the others deers looked really small but where as tall at the to its shoulders and they also looked cool after they left we set out of hiding.

Kid Y/N:that was so cool.

Fraudrin:am glad you like.

Kid Y/N:thanks for showing me those animals fraudrin.

Fraudrin:your welcome lets go its getting late.

Kid Y/N:ok lets go.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry it wasen't as long as the other chapters but next one will be.

I hope you had a pretty good day so far and that it gets better with that said I will see you next chapter.

Bye byeeee