Fighting Festival

I wanted to say sorry for not uploading another chapter yestherday i was writing the Yandere cynthia(please read by btw)and i needed to do someting elese but i got another chapter for you guys hope you enjoyed it.

After the fight derieri and melascula had everything whent back to normal well derieri was a bit more protective of Y/N but Y/N didnt mind the commandments where fauces on meliodas and not yours guys relastionship melascula comes back brnt to a crisp and told them about this escanor.

Zeldris:he cound be a problem.

Gloxinia got an ideal.

Gloxinia:!how about we throuth a fight festival!

Zeldris:why?

Gloxinia:to laure in meliodas.

Zeldris:you sure that will work?

Gloxinia:worth a try right am sure meliodas wont turn down a "frindly" fight festival.

Zeldris:mmm alright then.

The commandments dicuss the plan then you came up

Estarossa:what about the human?

They all look at Y/N.

Y/N:uh...

Fraudrin:he can always stay here right?

Monspeet:but what if one of the sins come and take him.

Gloxinia:he can always come with one of us right?

Zeldris:since your who suggest it he will go with you zeldris then looks ever to derieri,is that fine with you derieri?

Derieri thought for a moment and said.

Derieri:am ok with it you Y/N.

Y/N:yeah me too.

Zeldris:ok then its settled.

After the commandments go along there ways derieri gose to gloxinia and droul

Derieri:hey gloxinia droul.

Gloxinia/droul mind
(Oh no)

Gloxinia:(sweat dripping)yes derieri?

Derieri:you know what happens if you touch Y/N right.

Droul:(sweat dripping)yes we do.

Derieri:good that's all.

Derieri leaves the two commandments.

Gloxinia:that was...someting.

Droul:yes inded.

At the stone maze.

Y/N:are you guys ok your shaking alot?

Gloxinia:(nervous)where fine right droul?

Droul:(also nervous)right.

Y/N:ok then.

(The rest happens in the anime the blue demon flys a round giveing invitations and all that)

(With the sins)

King:a fight festival?

Meliodas:yep pretty much.

Hendrickdon:this is obviously a trap.

Meliodas:yeah but why not lets do it.

Sins:alright then.

The rest is the same in the anime meliodas fights ban,escanor shots the cruel sun at droul and gloxinia meliodas fight the two but then looks at you.

Y/N mind
(Oh no thats not a frindly look)

Meliodas:hey is tha-

Gloxinia shots his spirit spear basquias at meliodas causeing a big explosion.

Gloxinia:hey you shoud go.

Y/N:r-right.

You leave not wanting to get invouled but are worry about gloxinia and droul.

The fight plays out in the anime but meliodas made a little mistake letting too much killing intent out and the other commandments appear,samething in the anime they kill meliodas everybody you included and the sins wach in horror.

Y/N:i know he betrayed them but he didnt deserve this did he?

Y/N stars to dout the commandments they seem "nice" as long as you dont make them mad but that was just to cruel.

The commandments leave but they didnt realized that they left you behind giveing you the chances to run away.

What will happen next will Y/N go back to derieri or will you leave her until next chapter.

Well thats it for this chapter hope you liked and had a great day i will see you next time byeeeeeee.