!1000 special!

So...i said i was ganna make another chapter like a few hours later but uh...time really moves fast ehen your not paying attention am sorry i forgot about the time but here is the 1000 special chapter i promises you guys hope you enjoye.

(Not apart of the story)

Y/N nad derieri where in the room sleeping peacefuly next to each other cuddling  enjoyeing there little nap then derieri woke up beffore Y/N waning and stretching her arms and nothing that Y/N was still sleeping this made derieri smile seeing her boyfrind sleeping so peacefuly and cavered her self in the comfortable covers again  and cuddling up to him wraping her arms around him.

Derieri POV

I was cuddling up to Y/N he was still sleeping but he looks so adorable i couden't help but giggle by his cuteness it made my heart fluter and  my checks turned a shade of red ever since i meet him my life has been so amazing he brought some thing i never thought i woud ever get that one thing being love.

Derieri:Y/N am so glad i meet you if i didnt i dont know where i be at.

Then Y/N muttered someting.

Y/N:derieri i Love you.

Derieri cound't help but giggle.

Derieri:i Love you too.

Derieri then found herself drifting of to sleep and closed her eyes.

A few hours YN woke up.

YN:oh its mornig already i gusse its time to start the da-

But YN feelt someting on him he looked down to see derieri cuddling him,he smile at his at the sight.

YN then kiss derieri forehead and pating her head.

Y/N got an ideal to go on a date.

Y/N got out of bed and went down stairs and ran to familiar flower field.

Once he got there he started looking for the flower he wanted he looked around trying to find that pacific flower he wanted to give to derieri until he finally found it.

Y/N:where is it ah found it!

YN then got the flower he wanted and went to look for a place.

Y/N:ah this is the perfect place.

Hours later

Derieri woke up again and looked over to Y/N or where he shoud be at but his not there.

Derieri:wheres YN at?

Derieri then went down stairs to find Meliodas,Elizabeth,zaratras,monspeet and,hawk but no Y/N.

Derieri:hey do you know where YN is?

Meliodas:hes out side.

Derieri:why?

Monspeet:dont know go ask him.

Derieri:alright.

Derieri walk to the door and opend it and went out side and saw it was night time and found Y/N.

Derieri:YN what are you doing out here?

YN looked at derieri with a smile snd said.

Y/N:waiting for you for are date.

Derieri had a confused look on her face snd said.

Derieri:why its night time?

Y/N:dont worry about that lets go i want to show you someting.

Y/N stretched his had to her and derieri being curioso to where they where going she took it.

When Y/N brought derieri to there date spot it was a nearby hile looking over land.

Derieri:uh Y/N why are we on a hile?

Suddenly Y/N dragged derieri down on yo the grass flor with him facesing up words.

Derieri:hey what are we doing?

Y/N:look,he said pointing his finger up.

When derieri looked up she saw the beautiful night sky and the stars.

Derieri started at the night sky in awe in was so beautiful.

Derieri:wow.

Y/N gave a little chuckle at her reaction.

Derieri  looks over to YN with a pout.

Derieri:are you really laughing at me.

Y/N:am sorry your reaction was funny,but am happy you like this place.

Derieri:yeah the stairs are really beautiful.

They keep on looking at the sky seeing stairs and even a shuting star and all the while holding hands.

When they where up and getting to leave Y/N suddenly reamber someting.

Y/N:oh almost forgot.

Derieri looked at YN confused.

Then Y/N pulled out a flower and handding it to derieri.

Derieri stared at the blue rose in shock by its beauty.

Derieri:YN this rose is so beautiful where did you find it?

Y/N:at the flower field i brought you on are first date,do you like it?

Derieri:i Love it thank you Y/N.

They both started in to each others eyes and as the moon was reflecting them they kissed for a good minute and pull away for air.

Y/N:well we shoud go back it is pretty late.

Derieri:yeah lets go.

They kiss onces more beffore holding hands and walk back to the bar.

Y/N:hey derieri.

Derieri:yes?

Y/N:i Love you my little demon.

Derieri:i Love you too my love.

They both smiled at each other and walk back to the bor hat.

Well thats it for the 1000 social and am sorry i didnt post this chapter alot sooner but i hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you had a fantastic day and that it gets better with that said I will see you next chapter bye byeeee

!Thank you for 1000 reads it really mean salot!.