!!Random special!!

So as the title says this is a Random special i cound't think of how the story shoud go because i haven't finshid reading the manga or LN if thats what you call it for seven deadly sins so i prercent you a special chapter hope you enjoye.

Some information

This will go back when the commandments where all alive and derieri and Y/N are dating,and gray roud did someting dumb and chanted a spell that was supposed to hit Estarossa but accidentally hit Y/N.
(I think you know where this is going)

Let's get on with the story.

With the commandments

Estarossa:am so bored.

Zeldris:well what do want to do?

Estarossa:i dont know just someting.

Estarossa mind
(I need to do someting or i am ganna die of boredom)

Estarossa then sees gray roud,estarossa then got ideal and mischievous smile.

Estarossa:time for some trouble.

Zeldris:what?

Estarossa:what.

Zeldris:what did you sa-

Estarossa:nothing byeee.

Zeldris mind
(Oh no someting is ganna happen)

Estarossa:hey gray roud~

Gray roud turns around and sees Estarossa.

Gray roud:yes Estarossa what do you need?

Estarossa then starts his plan

Estarossa:man it sure is useful to have arms.

Estarossa plan was to annoy gray roud and what better way then to make fun of her to see her reaction.

Gray roud:do you need someting esta-

Estarossa:it sure helpfull to have legs instead of floating.

At this point gray roud was getting mad.

Gray roud:estarossa make fun of me one more t-

Estarossa:its sure is to have one face instead of ten.
(See what i did there ten faces ten comma- i am not funny am i)

Gray roud:that's it!!.

Gray roud starts chanting someting while estarossa is standing there confused then a purple laser fures at estarossa but dogges but the laser hits some body else.

Y/N POV

What.just.happend.

5 minutes beffore.

I was walking in the castle where the commandments and me are at i was exploring the castle looking in to random rooms and walking through the empty hall ways looking at the painting i didnt notice that walked in where the rest of the commandments where at until i saw a purple light hedding towards me i didnt have time to move out of the way scene i just nothing it and was engulfed by the purple light.

Stangely i didnt feel pain i felt nothing really but i knew someting was wrong,i opend my eyes and immediately notice i was...short?

Commandments:what was that?

The other commandments come over where i,Estarossa and gray roud are.

Zeldris what was that?

Estarossa:gray roud short a laser at me.

Gray roud:you where makeing fun of me!

Zeldris lets out a annoyed sight and looked where the laser hit and his eyes widen in shock,confused and surprised.

Zeldris:Y/N.....is that you?

The other commandments looked where Zeldris was looking at and looked directly at me and had the same shocked look.

Galand:no way.

Droul:is that.

Gloxinia:him?

Fraudrin:i dont believe it.

Estarossa:is that the human?

Gray roud:what have i done.

Monspeet:he looks like a child.

Melascula:a cute one at that!!

Derieri:....

Y/N:what h-happen to me?

Y/N looks in to a mirror and his eyes widen.

Y/N:is that me!

Zeldris:gray roud what did you do?!

They all look at gray roud.

Gray roud:(nervous)w-well...

Gray roud explains that when the person is hit with the spell that person turns in to a kid until a whole two weeks.

Y/N:w-what i dont want to be a kid for two weeks,and Y/N starts crying.

The commandments seeing this where mad like someting snaped inside them and they all turned to gray roud.

Gray roud:(scard)h-hey why are y-you guys l-looking at me like t-that.

Zeldris:you!.

Gloxinia:made!

Droul:Y/N!

Melascula:CRY!!!

Derieri:YOUR DEAD!!!

Gray roud:AHAAAAAA!!

The commandments chased after gray roud with the intention to kill while monspeet,estarossa and galand where comforting baby Y/N.

Monspeet:there there its ok Y/N.

Estarossa:its ok where here for you.

Galand:yeah we promise.

Well thats it for this chapter one vote equals one prayeram that gray roud is still alive also am ganna do like a day or two in one chapter where baby Y/N spends time with each of the commandments and maybe sins too.

But yeah thats it for this chapter i hope you enjoyed this chapter because i had so much fun makeing this chapter i hope it gave you a few laugh if not i still hope you enjoyed this chapter With that said i will see you next chapter.

Bye byeeee.