Her feelings

Y/N was sleeping at the castle where the commandments we'er staying at the time and oblivious of what a orange haird demon was doing.

(I dont remember what the name of the castle was sorry.

Derieri POV
I was waching over Y/N not wanting for the other commandments to do someting especially melascula i allaways got angry when she looked at Y/N with a flirtatious look i dont know why but i didnt like it.
There was another person who notice melascula flirtatious attitude towards Y/N.

Monspeet POV
I notice someting with derieri recently when ever melascula got close to Y/N or even looks at Y/N with that "look" derieri allaways seemed to be piss or uncomfortable i think melascula was doing it to annoy her but still it was only one moth since she brought back that human with her i never thought derieri was the protective or jealous type of course she woud kill me if i said that to her face but what did derieri see in Y/N am very curious.

Y/N POV
I was weking up from my nap i looked up to see......derieri?

Derieri:good mornig sleepy head.

Y/N:g-good mornig uh....where you waching me sleep?

Derieri:yes

Y/N:why?

Derieri:no reason

Y/N:ok can i get up.

Derieri:why aren't you sleepy?

Y/N: well yes bu-

Derieri:but what?

Y/N:n-nothing am just a little tired.

Derieri:then go back to sleep.

Y/N:b-but on your lap.

Derieri:yes is there a problem Y/N?

Y/N:n-no its just that aren't you uncomfortable with me being on your lap?

Derieri:no not really i actually like seeing you sleep peacefuly.

Y/N:w-wh-What.

Derieri:n-nothing just go back to sleep

Y/N:o-ok.

Monspeet is waching the hole scene

Monspeet mind
(Did i just here what i think i hered yup wow this human i need to thank him later for giveing this type's of emotion to derieri i never seen her stutter or blush mmm i wander Y/N what do you have in store for her i can't wait to see Monspeet gives a little smile)

Derieri POV
After Y/N went back to sleep i cound't help but think hes so.......c-Cute when he sleeps so peacefuly like a little baby not worrying abut any problems i-i dont want to see him go i-i can't let him go damm it what the hell is this feeling when ever i see him i can't stop think abut him his smile makes me smile his cheerful expression warms me up all my worries go away is someting wrong with me ether way i can't let him go now i dont want to lose this feeling i-i dont want to lose him.

(Little did the orange haird demon know is that someting inside her was blossoling was it love,love that she want's to protect someting or someone from danger who knows lets see how she reacts to her new feeling towards Y/N.

(BTW derieri and monspeet are best friends not lovers in the anime i forgot to mention at the beginning)

Well that was this chapter hope you enjoyed and i hope you had a great day too i will see you next chapter byeeeeeee.