Chp.20 Farewell Pt.1

Start from the beginning

Star: Sorry Hekapoo, but we wanna talk with (YN). Please?

Hekapoo: ...O-Okay.

Star: (YN), would you give us a moment and time with you to have a chat?

(YN): Sure.

And so, Star and Mina started waking with (YN) to go and have a talk alone, as Hekapoo then knew how to stop (YN) from leaving...

Hekapoo: I-I know! I'll have Moon and River to stop him from leaving!

And so she runs off to go search for Moon and River...meanwhile, near the woods, Star and Mina started chatting with (YN), knowing the two knew about (YN) leaving...

Star: What happen? why so sudden?

(YN): Its not sudden. I've been thinking about this since the last battle I had in the woods.

Star: But why? Are you discontent?

(YN): No Star, nothing like that. Hehe. These past 4 years, have been so great to me. It felt like I had another family with you guys, full of excitement. But...besides that, now that Toffee and his monsters are coming after me only, which they'll never give up and they'll caused havoc in Mewni cause of me.

Marco: But why? I don't understand.

(YN): It's not you guys, trust me. I've always liked you all, and were like brothers and sisters to me. But like I said, if this keeps up and they end up hurting the villagers cause of me, then I will regret everything.

Star: Oh come on (YN). You can't just leave. Mina, come on back me up here.

Mina: ...Tch. Why should I care?

Star: Mina-

Mina: No! I won't stand this. Now listen here you bastard! If you leave, then it's like backstabbing Queen Moon! Besides, why would you even join at the first place?! I never wanted you anyways here, but you're lucky Queen Moon took you as her guard! But tell me why now?! Why leave us !? Tch. On second thought, I don't care at all if you leave! All you do is swing that sword of yours and just charge like a reckless bastard! Cause I, Mine Loveberry, chief of Mewni, won't take any soft sides on the likes of you!

(YN): ...It's the only way. And yes, you're right, Mina. I do swing my sword only and charge in. But you have to understand, I'm not doing this for myself, I'm doing this for all of you, even for Queen Moon and King River...and Hekapoo as well.

Mina stood quiet for a moment...and yet....she suddenly scoffs and leaves...

Star: Hehe. You know something? She once use to be leader, leading the guards as well, like you. Wasn't long, but that time it was hers. But as for me, I'm just a magical princess from here. And yet, I met Marco at his dimension at Earth, and first, we've became best friends and well...we became love ones as well. And also, I've always been clever enough to do most things as well. I'm great on fighting off monsters. I was a great fighter and defense as well. But hey, besides all that, I understand what you have to do, and I accept it.

(YN): *smiles* Thanks Star.

Star: No probs. Now come on, let me walk you out.

(YN): Right.

And so, the two started waking down the woods as Star walks him over until he leaves Mewni for good...suddenly, Star then said this to (YN)...

Star: Hey (YN)?

(YN): Sup?

Star: What would you say going after Hekapoo?

(YN). huh?? What the hell?? Where do that come from? Look, she doesn't have a thing for me, everyone knows that.

Star: Hmmm. I don't think so.

(YN): Huh??

Star: Hekapoo will never me find someone to be with and stay together with. Hekapoo has never met a guy who she is starting to get along with and yet to care about as well. And that's guy is you.

(YN): ...

Star: So, what do you think about her?

(YN): ...Hekapoo...Hekapoo is...an impressive woman. I have not met her equally. But I've always trusted her in my life. But I consider Hekapoo as a brother in arms, not some kind of mate.

Star: Why not?

Star gave that resold without hesitation, as (YN) stood quiet for a moment...and then responded...

(YN): Because...it'll never happen, and not possible at all. She may not have given her heart to someone, but she will sooner or later. You understand, it's not possible.

Star: Hehe. Oh alright. I guess me and Marco were the only two we had hope that you two will be ending up together. Come on.

And so, Star and (YN) started making there way still. Later on, they soon both arrived at a hill...

(YN): Thanks for coming. This is far enough-...huh??

Suddenly, (YN) notices Queen Moon, King River, Marco, Rhombulus, Glossaryck, Mina...and Hekapoo as well standing on the hill, as if they were waiting for (YN)...

(YN): Wh-What's going on?

-END OF CHAPTER 20-