After a silent drive with Kihyun's occasional road rage at some people on the highway, the car stopped on a road right off of the highway. "Let's walk from here," Kihyun grumbled. The younger nodded his head, not having a reason to argue back. The ex-hitman grabbed his gun and loaded it and the older did the same thing. 

Safety measures.

Kihyun was the first one out of the car, followed by the younger man. "You keep an eye on the surrounding. If something actually happened there might be some shit heads around." The man ordered. Hyungwon nodded his head and started following the man a few steps behind him.

The two soon reached the cleanly parked car. Kihyun walked up to the driver's side door and pulled it open, eyes darkening in an instant. On the floor next to the paddles, was a gun. Changkyun never left his handgun behind. The younger man carried the pistol as if his life depended on it and frankly, sometimes it did.

"They're not here," Kihyun exclaimed as if it wasn't obvious. The brunett glanced at his phone to see the other phones' locations. One of the red dots had disappeared, implying that one of the devices was turned off or destroyed. Hopefully, both were in the same place.

"Hyung," Hyungwon said. "I have a bad feeling..." The younger then mumbled out, eyes still scanning the open area. "What do you mean?" Kihyun asked, slamming the car door shut, clearly frustrated.

"I just... With all that's going on. The attack on ATEEZ and now Kyun and Joo disappearing." Hyungwon spoke and tilted his head. "It feels like a trap. Honestly."

Kihyun spun to face the younger. "So just because it might be a trap, we should not go and get them?" He asked bitterly and Hyungwon instantly shook his head. "That's not what I mean. I just... It shouldn't just be the two of us." The younger tried to reason only to have his point disregarded.

"If we get the others they might realize they're going to lose, they'll just off them! You should know how the Devil's Choir operates! You're the leader's child for god's sake!" Kihyun yelled. He was being unreasonable but couldn't see it himself.

"Let's not bring that into this, please." Hyungwon sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. There was no way to talk the elder out of going where ever the two younger were. A deep sigh came out of the ex-hitman. "I... We might die if we go. And then they'll kill the other two, too. Hyung, I get that you're worried but..." "No. We're going." Kihyun said coldly, making Hyungwon freeze, lips parted. 

"You're not thinking clearly. You're just wanting revenge, and that's exactly what people like them want." Hyungwon hissed and started to follow the elder who made his way back to the car they came with.

"And? You lost the closest people to you and I'm not going to lose the love of my god damn life. You should know how I must feel." Kihyun spat and opened the driver's side door. "If you're not coming then I'm going alone."

Before Hyungwon could argue the car engine roared and Kihyun pulled away, leaving the ex-hitman stand there, dumbfounded. A groan came from the tall man and he rushed to the car and got in. "Fine. But let's be careful." The man said. Wonho wouldn't approve of what they were doing and both men knew it but Hyungwon also knew he couldn't change Kihyun's mind. The older had bitten down and wouldn't let go.

Either he came along or he would've been left standing on the side of the highway.

▏▬▬▬▬▬▬▕

The sun had started going down as they reached their destination. An old warehouse quite a way away from any reasonable civilization. Kihyun stared at the building in front of them, eyes blazing with fury.