Chapter Fourteen * Epilogue

Five Years Later

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Five Years Later

I have the rare weekend off and intend to make the most of it. Today is Rain's and my first wedding anniversary. Rain has been out of town this week on business, and I'm so excited to have him back home tonight. I have a pot roast in the crockpot, a new dress on with nothing underneath, a sexy gift intended for later in the bedroom, and a little surprise to reveal to him.

We talked every day on the phone while he was away and had hot FaceTime sex, but I'm so ready for the real thing. I miss the warm heat of his body embracing me each night and every morning in our bed.

The oven timer goes off, and I pull out the fudgy brownies that I made for dessert. My thoughts go to the first moment I spent time in Rain's home, now our home. Every time I see a brownie, I get wet thinking back to that night. Our first night, we were together, intertwined in each other with a passion that has brought us to where we are today.

My phone rings. I quickly pick it up when I see who is calling. "Damn, Rain. You're in so much trouble tonight."

"Hello, to you, too." His chuckle resonates deep into my soul.

"Hi," I say, a little embarrassed.

"So, please tell me why I'm in trouble tonight."

I can almost see the smirk on his face. "I'm making brownies," is my simple response.

"Ahh. The first night we were together. Babe, brownies have the same effect on me." He laughs.

"Are you making fun of me?" I respond defensively.

He gasps, "Never!"

The realization that Rain called me hits me. "Please, don't tell me that you're going to be late."

"No, Baby. I'm calling because I'm early. I'll be there in ten minutes to begin our anniversary celebration."

"Really!" It isn't easy containing my excitement.

His voice changes to a low sexy growl, "Yes, Summer. Are you ready for me? "

My heart flutters as his words reach my ears. "I'm always ready for you," I whisper.

"Fuck, Summer. Make that five minutes."

"Drive safe, Rain. I'll be here waiting, promise."

"See you very soon, my love."

"I can't wait."

We hang up, and I take a deep breath. Dinner is ready for us when we're ready. I decided to greet my man with a provocative pose knowing that he will enter our home through the garage entrance into the kitchen. I strategically arrange three stools in front of the door and place one in the center and the other two on each side. I sit on the center stool and prop a foot on each stool beside me, spreading my legs wide and pulling up my dress to reveal my nakedness. 

Next Girl | 🥇 2023 Amby Winnerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें