Hekapoo: Huh??

(YN): Think about it, the reason Toffee keeps on sending these monsters more and more isn't cause of trying to take over Mewni...but he knows I'm with you guys too, and yet, there more focus on me than you guys...and...for some reason...I feel guilty about putting your lives in danger cause of me. Heh, even you admit it yourself back when I fight that Zodd monster, I put Queen Moon's life in danger cause of me...cause I was weak at first, but still even defeated him, I still feel bad for not protecting Queen Moon..

Hekapoo: H-Hey don't say that. It wasn't your fault, Queen Moon was the one who went to save you remember? She told me everything as well.

(YN): *chuckles* At least your honest about it. But still...even though they keep coming for me, they just keep on making more destruction and more trouble cause of me, putting the villagers in danger, and also...putting Queen Moon and the others in danger as well...still, after all this time, I'm the only main target here and no matter what, they'll keep coming here for me and keep on creating havoc on Mewni.

Hekapoo: (Y-YN)...

(YN) lifts his blade towards the sky as he says...

(YN): Hehe. Don't worry. As long I have my black sword to fight with, I'm sure to survive. Year after year, I prove it to be true. Before joining you guys, I've always survived. No matter the odds, no matter of hopeless on losing the battle, but this time is different. I've been fighting more battles as long as I remember, my father, has taught me lot of things to survive alone, wield a sword, and never die. And trust me, I don't want to die. For me, that is the only reason why I keep fighting and not run away, for me not to die. There nothing for myself to give off to, I fight cause I don't know nothing else. Once I was wielding, to do just that, to commit myself in fighting, and let anyone find myself for a reason.

Hekapoo: (YN)...

(YN) got up and look at the camp site...

(YN): Hehe. I imagine this all sounds pretty dumb. Sorry if I brought it up. I'm not even sure why I did. It's...pretty pathetic.

Hekapoo: Hehe, so am I...w-wait. (YN)...your not thinking off...

Suddenly, wind started to blow as Hekapoo at first didn't knew what was he talking about, but afterwards, now she does...

Hekapoo: A-Are you...thinking off leaving us?? Leaving me?? (YN) please...

(YN): Like I said, I don't wanna cause any trouble on putting others on danger as well.

Hekapoo: B-But-

Star: Hekapoo! (YN)!

Suddenly, Star and Marco appeared...

Hekapoo: Star? Marco?

Star: Hey, mom and dad are already at the camp at last after finishing up their royal work.

Marco: They heard you guys are safe so they decide to come right now.

Hekapoo: They do?

(YN): Hehe. Well come on then, let's not have them waiting.

Hekapoo: O-Okay...

-BACK AT THE CAMP SITE-

Queen Moon and King River arrive, and so as Star and Marco, alongside with (YN) and Hekapoo...

Star: Hey mom and dad! We've found them.

Queen Moon: Hekapoo, (YN)!

King River: We are so relief the two of you are alive and okay.

(YN): Thanks, I'm just glad to see you too, Queen and King.

Queen Moon: Hekapoo, is something wrong?

(YN) notices Hekapoo feeling bit guilty somehow, as she says...

Hekapoo: I have to apologize. It's because of me, that everyone here was held back. It was because of me that went in battle despite on my condition that have caused everything to go wrong. I endanger my allies and yet that wasn't enough. I put (YN) in danger as well.

(YN) Mind: Oh for the love of...

Hekapoo: And so as that, I am not worthy of being commander nor being high commissioner anymore. I will accept any punishment-EEK!!!

(YN) suddenly slaps Hekapoo's ass, pushing her towards Queen Moon as she blushes...

Hekapoo: D-Dumbass! What the hell are you doing?!

(YN): *Whistles*

Suddenly, Queen Moon places her hands on Hekapoo's shoulders with a smile and says...

Queen Moon: Welcome back. I'm glad you and (YN) are okay.

Hekapoo started to feel emotional and yet happy as all the guards, Rhomhulus, Star, Marco, Mina and Glossaryck cheered for them for their safety of coming back...suddenly, (YN) walks away as he goes towards Gaston and some of the guards...

(YN): Alright! Let's have some drinks!

Gaston: Hell yeah! But captain, are you sure you can drink with your condition?

(YN): Ah shut up you. The alcohol will disinfect me from the inside. Hahaha!

Gaston: That's sounds like good medicine!

Hekapoo kept on starting at (YN), feeling worried somehow...

Queen Moon: Hekapoo, is everything alright?

Hekapoo: N-No, nothing at all your highness.

She looks back at him as she says in her mind...

Hekapoo Mind: I-Is he serious...about leaving???

-END OF CHAPTER 19-