Ch.1 Birds Of The Feather Stick Together

Start from the beginning

"Ya know that girl? That girl I liked?" Nayeon waved her glass.

"Yeah? Did she get paid to break up with you like the others?" Tzuyu sighs and she nods.

"Who'z payin', though? Do you think iz Dad?" She asks and I nod.

"Who else would care or pay?" Tzuyu takes a sip of her drink and Nayeon slaps the empty cup on the table.

"Why can't I date? Iz not like mm hookin' up or doin' one night stands!" Nayeon wails and the younger girl just sighs.

"Dad probably doesn't think you're serious," Tzuyu suggests, "After you graduated from the Academy, you didn't pursue University and you go around adventuring, not even offering to take up royal duties."

"I want to live while I'm young!" Nayeon protests.

"Nayeon-unnie, you've been living while you're young for the past four years," The taller girl retorts, gulps down the rest of her drink and orders more water.

"Ya jus got out of Academy, whatchya goin' to do?" The older girl slowly asks.

"University, didn't I tell you that I'm majoring in Political Science and minoring in Ethnic Studies?" Tzuyu asks, 99% sure she did.

"Oh...right..." Nayeon sighs and asks for another drink which Tzuyu cancels out.

"C'mon, let's get home," Tzuyu sighs and Nayeon resists.

"One more!" She yells.

"NO!" Tzuyu tugs her off the chair and drags her out of the back door into the alley.

"Ugh...why...?" Nayeon asks and as they straighten themselves out a little, they hear a click of a mobile phone camera app.

"Oh no..." Tzuyu groans and she straightens out the disguise on Nayeon, "Stop looking constipated and close your mouth, people will recognize your teeth."

"Dammnn, am I rea'ly known for dat?" Nayeon asks before snickering like crazy.

"OK! Let's go..." Tzuyu drags her into the busy main street and the phone photographer captures it all.

Tzuyu now has to deal with getting a drunk Nayeon out of the public and back to the castle. If she knew getting a drunk Nayeon to stop wanting to buy every little thing she saw was going to be this hard, she wouldn't have let her sister drag her out for the night. They arrive at the castle gates, the guards see them and one of them; a newer guard gestures for her to come.

"I'm sorry, Lady Tzuyu," He bows deeply, "Your father was looking for you and we had no choice but to tell him or else he would've found out by looking through the gate security cameras."

"Oh boy..." Tzuyu sighs and turns to both of the guards, "It's alright...you're just doing your job. Next time, don't accept Princess Nayeon's bribes...the King finds about half of her shenanigans anyways..."

"Understood, Lady Tzuyu," They both say in unison before the newer one says, "Your father is in the throne room..."

"Understood, thank you...?" Tzuyu starts and asks for his name.

"Oh! My name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul but everyone calls me Bambam," He replies, "It's easier to say."

"Ah, thank you Mr.Bambam," Tzuyu bows and bows to the other who she knows is named Jackson before making her way down the path to what would be the main foyer of a home. In the castle, it's the giant Throne/Ball Room. 

When the guards at those doors open it up, she's greeted by the bright lights and the grand interior of the throne room. The spacious room was filled with various shades of purple and blue on fabric tapestries. A royal blue carpet that lead to a silver and iolite sunstone throne with indigo cushions. On said throne was a man in his sixties with grayish-silver slicked back hair, fair skin, and a wispy beard. He was wearing a royal purple mantle on top of a simple white suit jacket with coattails, a black button up shirt, an indigo tie and black dress pants. This fit was one of the more casual things the King of Noctis has worn.