Chapter 25

~Marinette POV~

Those past four days flew by in a second and today it's Luka's and Chloe's wedding. We are so excited.

I'm currently trying to change Emma into the dress Gabriel gifted her but she won't stay still.

She wants to play with her plush toy and she won't stay still, she is also looking after Adrien, who is in the shower, she wants him to play with her but we really don't have time for that.

" Emma please, we are going to be late and mommy isn't even ready yet" i said putting away her plush toy.
She looked at me, smiled and walked to the bathroom door, knocking with her tiny hands.

" Papa! Papa!" She said knocking. In that moment Adrien exited the bathroom, in nothing but his towel.

He looked down to see his daughter smiling at him.
" My little princess " he said happily, picking up Emma in his arms.

" Adrien please change her, I'm not ready and we are going to be late for sure" i said giving him the dress then entered the bathroom to take a shower.

When I got out of the shower i was surprised to see Emma and Adrien ready.
Emma was wearing a baby blue dress, Adrien a suit with a baby blue shirt and i was also going to wear a baby blue dress. We thought it will be a good idea to match.

Before I knew it we were ready for the wedding. I smiled at my husband and daughter then entered Adrien's limousine that was waiting for us in front of his house.

Emma was in between mine and Adrien's seat and she looked pretty excited, i don't think she knows what's going on but she is really cute.

" You look lovely m'lady" my chaton said smiling at me.
" And of course our princess here looks amazing" he said tickling Emma's tummy.

" Papa" she said, giggling. I smiled at them, they make me so happy.

We talked the rest of the car ride but before I knew it we arrived at Chloe's hotel or her father's hotel. We thanked Gorilla for driving us and entered the hotel.

" I think we should separate from here mon chaton" i said looking at him.

" Yeah...I'll go to Luka's room to suport my good friend and you'll go to Chloe's, right?" he said and i nodded.
" But what about our princess" he said and i looked down at Emma, who was holding her father's leg and looked around in excitement.

"Emma" i said and she looked at me.
" We are going to be separated for a while, do you want to go with mommy or daddy" i said kneeling down next to her. She looked at me then at Adrien, smiled then said.

" Mama" she said hugging me and i picked her up in my arms, then kissed her cheek.

" Oh my heart..." Said Adrien dramatically, putting a hand over his forehead.

" Let's give papa a kiss" i said to Emma and she smiled, kissing her father's cheek.

" That's better, thank you my little bug, now papa is feeling a little better" Adrien said kissing Emma's forehead.

He looked at me and i kissed his soft lips.
" Ah yes now i feel amazing" he said kissing me again.

" Take care of her,ok" he said hugging me and Emma. I nodded hugging him back with a hand, the other was holding Emma.

With that we parted ways and i looked for the room Chloe was getting ready in.
Soon i arrived in front of the door and knocked.

" Come in " said Chloe. I entered the room to see Sabrina, Kagami and Chloe in the room. They where talking while Chloe was getting her hair done.