Chapter 20

~Adrien POV~

Another two months had passed and nothing really happened, we stayed in contact with father, calling him every weekend. He begins to finally like the idea of being a grandfather.

We finished highschool last week and now Marinette it's a little over six months pregnant. Her stomach is getting so big already.

She began to be more uncomfortable at night, she can't sleep very well, she is in a lot of pain sometimes, very tired she is so tired but with all of that she always puts a smile on her face.

Today it's Marinette's birthday so to surprise her and make the perfect present I'm going to propose to her.
I love her with all that I got, i can't imagine a day without that woman.

So tonight I'm going to make her my wife.

~Marinette POV~

I woke up tired, i didn't sleep well last night.
I looked to my left to at least see my prince but he wasn't in bed.

I sighed, it's my birthday today and i really want to spend it with Adrien but I feel so tired and kinda sick too... I think today I'll be in bed all day.

As i putted my head back on the pillow the door to mine and Adrien's bedroom opened revealing none other than my kitty.

" You are awake" he said smiling at me.

" Mhm..." I said covering myself with the blanket.

" Good morning bugaboo, how do you feel today?" He asked knelling down next to the bed to kiss my forehead.

" Honestly... I feel like shit" i said covering my head with the blanket.

" Oh...well first of all I want to tell you happy birthday my love" Adrien said removing the blanket to kiss my lips.

" Thank you kitty" i said kissing him back.

" I have plans for us today " he said sitting on the bed next to me, smiling.

" I'm sorry chaton but I don't think I'm able to go anywhere today" i said putting my head on his lap.

"Oh ...it's ok..." He said petting my head. He looked really sad...

" I promise if I feel better I'll go where you want to" i said trying to comfort him, i don't like seeing him sad.

" It's ok,really, i know you need your rest. I'll let you sleep for another hour, ok?" He said kissing my forehead. With that he stood up, ready to exit the room.

" Ok... thank you my prince" i said putting my head back on the pillow.
Maybe I'll feel better after a nice nap, my back is still hurting me like crazy right now but I'll do anything for my Adrien just to see his cute smile.
Soon i fell back asleep.

~Adrien POV~

This is not good... How am I supposed to propose to her if we are inside the house. I have to think about it now...if she won't feel good then I'll propose home...
Not what I intended but as long as I'm making her truly mine it doesn't matter.

I sighed starting to think how I'm going to propose home.
I have to do a lot of things, prepare a nice dinner, buy her flowers, prepare this place... those are the same things i intended to do if she felt good and we went out but I want to propose to her under the dark sky surround by candles and rose petals.

Before I knew it Marinette walked into the kitchen where I was sitting on a chair thinking about my plans for her, I guess I was thinking for a long time because it was already 10 am, she slept a hour and 27 minutes.

" Good morning again bugaboo" i said smiling at her. She walked to me, sitting on my lap and buried her face into my chest.

" Morning sunshine" she said sleepy.
" You know what? Maybe we'll go out tonight I'm feeling a little better now" she said looking at me.