Chapter 12

~Adrien POV~

I woke up with the most beautiful girl in my arms. She was still sleeping but I have to wake her up as well, we have to leave in like two hours...

I looked on the nightstand to my right to see our kwamiis asleep as well.
Looks like I'm the only one awake. But I'll change that.

" M'lady wake up " i said whispering to my princess. She didn't even moved, she was snoring quietly.
Now i feel bad... I have to let her sleep she is so cute when she is asleep and she also has to sleep for our child.

Later on her pregnancy she won't be able to sleep as mush and she will be tired.

" Mmm.." shit she is waking up. Did I woke her up? Noo i feel bad now.

" Good morning kitty" she said rubbing her eyes and kissing my cheek.

"Did you slept good?" I asked a little panicked.
I don't want her to be tired. She is the only thing that I have left so I need to protect her with all my will.

" Yeah. I slept like a baby" she said giggling.

" I'm glad. Wait was that a pun?" I said a little surprised.

She just stuck her tongue out at me in a playful way and started laughing. I started laughing with her.
This is the family I always wanted. I can't wait for our baby to be born and for our family to be completed. Maybe in the future we will have a bigger family as well.

~Marinette POV~

I don't know what has gotten into us but we were in a really good mood today. Maybe it was because we are leaving our old life's behind and beging a new chapter in our life. The chapter we always dreamed of.
But of course our moment had to be cut off by my morning sickness.

I stopped laughing and jumped out of bed, running to the bathroom where i emptied my stomach in the toilet bowl.

I hate this part of the pregnancy but it will be worth it, I'm sure.

Adrien was right behind me holding my hair.

" There there little bug ..." He said rubbing my back.

" Than-" before I could finish my words i vomited again.
" Ugh I hate this " i said and vomited some more.

After I finally finished throwing up, Adrien helped me stand up.
Once in bed he covered me with a blanket and kissed my forehead.

" Are you ok now?" He asked worried.

" A little" i did feel a little better but not great or amazing. I'm just tired now.
" Can I sleep for an hour please ?" I asked.

" Of course, you don't have to ask m'lady. Just sleep until I come back, I'm going to get us some delicious breakfast." He said kneeling down and kissing my lips.

" All right..." With that he transformed, kissed me one more time and left through the window.
Not long after he left i fall asleep.

______________________________________

I woke up later to a little noise coming from the opposite part of the bed.

" Shut up Plagg. You are going to wake her up" Adrien was whispering at  Plagg

" But Adrien i want more camembert" Plagg said almost crying. He is such a good actor sometimes.

" I told you we are going to get more camembert when we are in New York" Adrien said a little louder now.

" He's right Plagg ... Can't you wait a little longer please ?" I asked moving next to my prince.

" Finnneee " he said, sighing and flyed to Tikki.

" Sigh thanks m'lady ... I have been arguing with him for like half an hour now. Did we wake you up ?" He said putting his head on my chest to hear my heartbeat. He smiled listening to it.

" You didn't woke me up don't worry " i said putting my hands around him moving him closer to me.

" I'm glad ...are you better now ?" He asked looking in my eyes.

" Yep I'm a little better now but I'm also kinda hungry" i said giggling.

He got up and gave me a plate full of food. I'm not gonna lie this looks amazing.
But before I can eat i have to make sure he ate too.

" Did you eat, Adrien?" I asked putting the plate between us.

" Of course I ate. Don't worry princess. Now come on eat, after your done we can leave." He said bopping my nose.

" It's a lot of food ..." I don't think I can eat all this, it looks very appetizing but it's a lot of food.

" Well you eat for two now so I thought I should get you more food but eat all you can." He said getting up from the bed and walking around the room to put our things in luggages.

After I finish eating we got dressed in new clothes. I gave him the horse miraculous because he insisted he was gonna take care of everything.

When he transformed he was looking really good in that miraculous but not as good as in his black cat miraculous.

He opened a portal to New York take our luggages and held his hand for me  .

" Ready Marinette?" He asked with love all over his face.
I looked around the room one more time to make sure we haven't forgotten anything. Once I was sure we had everything i took his hand.

" I'm ready Adrien" with that we walked through the portal to our new life that we are going to make together.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this chapter ❤️

Bye ✨✨✨~