6; The gravity

Season 2 episode 2 "girl meets gravity"

"Auggie! Doy!" Mrs. Svorski talked from her seat as the group entered the bakery, "Oh, Topanga, Delilah."

"We're dropping off your helpers for the day." Topanga talked as the kids sat on the table the woman was.

"Oh, good, big, strong men." She talked how the kids.

"That's us!" Auggie told Doy.

"Mrs. Svorski used to attract all the big, strong men." The older woman talked, "You know what happened?"

"What?"

"No, I'm asking."

Topanga laughed as Delilah chuckled and the first bent over to kiss Auggie's cheek. She started walking as Delilah kissed Doy's head.

"Oh, Topanga." Svorski stopped her.

"Yeah?"

"We need talk." She looked at the women. "You need to spend more time here."

"Well, Mrs. Svorski, how can I do that?" Topang asked.

"Mrs. Svorski, tell us the joke." Auggie said and Doy nodded.

"You quit shark lawyer job, and you help turn this old-world place into place for young people." The woman said.

"But, this place has been here for so long!" Delilah talked.

"Is too long, creaky. Is tired." She stood up, "Knows time is up. Ding!" She said emitionless.

"How can a bakery know that it's time is up?" Topanga said as her and Delilah followed the woman to a booth.

"It knows. You my partner." She answered as the boys stood up, too, "You bring new life. I need you here." She looked at the sister's.

"Mrs. Svorski! Tell us the joke!" Aughie insisted.

"Okay. Is not Ukrainian bakery." She sat down, "Is my-krainian bakery." The group laughed.

"It's not funny any more." Aughie stopped laughing.

"I know." Svorski talked, "You think I need little pootchkie like you to tell me joke isn't funny?"

"I think someone disagrees," Delilah looked at Doy, who was still laughing.

"In old country, I had variety show. It was called Mrs. Svorski's not so happy hour." She joked making the sisters chuckle.

"Can you make it funny for me again?" Auggie asked.

"Can you tell your mommy world is changing, bakery need to change, too." Svorki asked him.

"Mommy, do it." He looked at her.

"But, this place is so charming." Topanga sad down in front of the woman and next to her sister. "It's so you."

"Yeah, people come, people go." Mrs. Svorski talked, "Reminds me of song I sang at end of variety show."