3; The flaws

Season 1 episode 13 "girl meets flaws"

Delilah was home having breakfast with her sons. Jack was already at work, early, as usual.

"Come on," The girl stood up putting her dishes in the sink, "Doy," she called him and he looked at her, "aunt Topanga will be here in a few minutes!" She rushed the younger one.

"I'm done!" He smiled as he ate the last bite.

"Mom, I'm leaving," Eric kissed her cheek.

"See you later," She talked.

Then, she heard a knock on the door and rushed to open.

"Hi, Topanga" She hugged her sister. "Doy!"

"Lilah," Topanga started, "There's two people here who wanna talk to you." She moved aside revealing Riley and Maya.

"Hi, girls." She smiled,

"Can we talk to you?" Riley asked.

"Sure, come in." They walked inside as Doy ran over to the door. "I'll see you after school, buddy." She kisses his cheek and he left with Topanga and Auggie. "So, " She turned around to see the girls standing, "what happens?"

"Farkle is being picked on by a classmate," Riley started. "We wanna do something about it, and" She paused, "I know today you have two free periods before your first class, and you've always been good at these speeches." She smiled.

"What about your father?" Delilah frowned.

"He'll be there, too." She smiled, "Would you help us?" She asked.

"Let's go." Delilah grabbed her purse and walked out of the house with the girls.

•••

Cory walked inside his classroom to find that everyone but Billy, Farkle's picker oner, had words written on their foreheads.

He was also surprised to find Delilah sitting on a drawer in the end of the classroom, with the word 'overprotective' written on her forehead.

Billy was looking around uncomfortably as Cory stared at the class in confusion.

"What's going on?" Cory asked.

"Riley made us write on our heads!" A girl named Darby stood up from her seat in the end of the class and pointed at Riley. The word 'tattletale' on her forehead.

"Riley?" Cory asked.

"Insecure." Riley talked pointing at her forehead, "It's always mattered more to me what my friends think about me than what I think." She explained.

"Maya?" Cory looked at her.

"When I own it," She pointed at the word 'broken' on her forehead, "it doesn't make me feel so bad." She smiled.