21º Cap - Serkan will protect Nadire against Cansu

Cansu arrives at Real Estate early, goes into Serkan's office and waits for him to arrive.

When Serkan opens the door, he is surprised by her presence.

- What are you doing here Cansu?

- I'm the one asking the questions today. What's your interest in this bitch called Nadire?

Serkan looks at her with great anger.

- Get out of here now.

- I do not go out.

- There is no exit? Hello Damla? Has Altan arrived yet?

- It's OK. It's OK. There's no need to call my uncle. I'm leaving, but I'm not done yet. Don't think I'm going to leave you for this slut you put here in the company.

- The only slut here in the company is you. Nadire is not a slut or a slut. She has been working since she was very young and has all my respect and admiration. Now you.

Cansu approaches Serkan and straightens his collar and looks at his mouth.

- That's not the type of slut I'm referring to.

- As for the other guy, he's not even close to her. I didn't know what a family woman was until I was introduced to Nadire.

Cansu looks into Serkan's eyes that shine when talking about Nadire and Cansu sees what she wouldn't like.

- You're liking this slut.

Cansu lets two tears fall.

- What I'm feeling for her goes beyond that.

Cansu walks away, wipes his tears, leaves and slams the door. Serkan immediately calls security.

- Hello. Who's talking?

- It's security guard Zayn, sir.

- It's you I want to talk to. I want you to do Nadire's personal security, starting today. Wherever she goes, whether in the company or outside. Did you understand?

- You can leave, sir.

- If Cansu touches a strand of Nadire's hair, you will be fired. Do we have a deal?

- She won't come near her. Rest assured Mr. Serkan.

Fuat arrives at Serkan's room and notices that he is worried.

- What there was?

- I arrived here when Cansu was sitting at my table, unbalanced.

Yagmür is suspicious of Nadire and Arzu.