12º Cap - Couples have fun with Jetovator

6th day in Bodrum

Yesterday at around nine o'clock, the four arrived at the hotel very tired and decided to go to sleep.

With the dawn of a new day, couples feel their energy renew again and with their batteries charged, they look for the girls so they can have coffee together.

Serkan pulls Nadire and kisses her as soon as she opens the door.

- Günaydin princess.

- Günaydin. Hey you. Stop it. We are in the hotel hallway.

- We'll wait for you downstairs

Serkan and Nadire don't care and when they finish the kiss, Serkan looks Nadire in the eyes and smiles.

- Let's go, my precious.

- There's a wait.

Nadire takes the keys from the door and puts them in her bag and Serkan holds hands with her.

In the elevator alone, Serkan caresses Nadire's face and kisses the tip of her nose.

- I have something cool planned for us, after we have breakfast.

Nadire smiles curiously, getting out of the elevator.

- What is it? Serkan account.

- After coffee, precious.

Serkan pulls out the chair for Nadire to sit down and signals to the waiter.

It was unbelievable to see the two cousins, in almost a week, be in love like that.

Certainly their enemies would not be happy with this news, as they thought it impossible that these two boys would ever like anyone.

After a delicious breakfast, Serkan and Fuat take them back to the pier.

- Are we going boating again?

Arzu asked motivated.

- Evet.

- But this time we have a different surprise.

The boys help the girls to get on and this time the boat is driven by a man hired by Serkan, so that he and Nadire can have more free time.

At a certain point along the way, the boat stops and they observe a different type of entertainment, one they had never heard of before.

- What is that?

- This is called "Jetovator".

- It's a type of watercraft.

- It's safe?

- Quite.

- The "Jetovator" is what can be called the world's first water motorcycle.

- Its speed can reach 40 km/h and a height of up to 9 m in relation to the surface of seas, lakes and rivers.

- Wow. It looks really good to ride on.