8º Cap - Arzu confesses to being a virgin to Fuat

Nadire remains silent about what happened between her and Serkan, to Arzu.

That night she intended to create a headache and not leave the room.

Serkan waits anxiously, when Arzu approaches the boys alone who are waiting for dinner.

– Hey, where's Nadire?

– She apologizes, but she won't come. She has a bit of a headache.

Serkan looks at Fuat and understands that she doesn't want her company tonight.

– Just a minute Arzu.

Fuat pulls Serkan and they talk in a corner.

– This is her little game. She's smarter than we thought.

– And if not, what if I have actually offended you?

Fuat looks Serkan in the eyes.

– I don't recognize you, cousin. Soon the seven days will end and you won't have had sex with her.

- Calm. I think I went to the pot too thirsty.

– Seriously, Serkan. Are you kidding? Have you lost your lust for your wife?

– Of course not! I feel horny when I'm with Nadire. I get a hard-on just thinking about her.

But I know my limits and today she gave me the red light. I'm a man and I know how to identify when a woman is ready for bed. Nadire is not there.

– It could be some kind of trauma. I think you'd better move on to something else. Look at that girl over there. She hasn't taken her eye off you since we arrived. I'm going out with Arzu now and see if you get that girl soon.

Serkan looks at her and sees that the girl is actually acting up and that it would be easy to take her to bed. But he couldn't lie to himself, it was Nadire's company he wanted.

Fuat leaves with Arzu and Serkan calls the waiter.

The doorbell to Nadire's room rings and she opens it thinking it's Arzu.

– I bet Arzu forgot something.

When she opened it, she came face to face with Serkan, feeling her heart leap inside her chest.

– I know the reason for your headache and I came to apologize. You excuse me?

– It's okay, Serkan.

– I brought it to drink with you.

- And wine?

– Evet. You told me it was the only drink you liked.

- No! I like others, I'm just not used to drinking them all the time. My father is very traditional. But Serkan enters.

- No problem?