6º Cap - Serkan wants to escape what he is feeling for Nadire

3rd day in Bodrum

Yesterday was wonderful and the four of them, after watching the sunset, returned to the hotel.

Today, with the dawn of a new day, what was agreed upon early in the morning was to go to the beach and have a night out at the hotel's nightclub.

The Bodrum hotel had a different attraction every night to offer its guests.

Serkan and Nadire, against Fuat and Nadire, play volleyball on the beach until the ball falls into the water.

– The ball fell into the water.

– Let me get it.

Serkan enters the water and removes the ball, handing it to Nadire

- Thanks.

- I got tired. I'm going to drink some water.

- I also want.

Fuat and Arzu go to the waitress and place the order together, while Nadire gets wet, all the while being watched by Serkan.

– May I know why at times your look becomes so sad?

- I?

– Evet. Her thoughts were distant. Where he was?

- Right here. In this beautiful place, I don't know if I'll ever return.

– Don't think about tomorrow Nadire, today is what matters. The joyful moments that the four of us are experiencing together will forever be marked in our lives.

Nadire smiles and Serkan feels an immense desire to kiss her, but he contains his urge. There was neither the time nor the place.

The rules remained the same in Türkiye. No kissing in public.

In Istanbul

- I hope these two are having a great time in Bodrum and that they return calmer.

- They've certainly already found two sluts for that. (laugh)

Damla (Fuat's ex) listens to the tutors' conversation and even though she is jealous, she acts professionally.

- Here, Mr. Altan, are the photos of the saleswomen, which you asked me for.

- It's her. I saw her at the door of the building when she left.

- Very beautiful. It was no surprise that that bastard Faruk paid attention and closed a deal with her.

Remzi - Özgur Özberk