16º Cap - Nadire and Arzu do not accept working at Atatürk

Damla goes to meet Nadire and Arzu as agreed.

When Nadire and Arzu arrive, they immediately identify Damla, based on the color of her dress described over the phone.

- Here girls.

- It's her.

- Günaydin girls.

They - Günaydin.

Damla is surprised, as they are more beautiful in person than in the photos posted on social media.

These two girls working at Atatürk, it was everything she really didn't want.

- First of all, who are you? How did you find out so quickly that Arzu and I were fired?

- That's right, how can information like this reach a person we've never seen before?

- Calm! Wait girls. My name is Damla and I have a friend who works at Korutürk, she was the one who gave me the news.

- Another question. What's your interest in this?

- I work at Atatürk for my cousins ​​Serkan and Fuat Topaloglü, who told me to hire you two immediately.

They look at each other and Nadire gets up.

- Well, tell Serkan Topaloglü, right?

- Evet.

- Tell him that we refused his proposal. Let's go Arzu.

Arzu gets up and takes her bag.

- Hey, wait. They told you that they will pay double what they earned at Korutürk.

- We won't even accept triple.

Nadire is incisive.

- Think carefully girls. Will they be unemployed?

Nadire once again assures.

- Sorry, but that's none of your business. Excuse me.

- Are you sure about that?

- Didn't you listen to my sister? It's not yours or theirs.

Arzu also leaves and Damla smiles with satisfaction, because she knew how to recognize when a woman was dangerous to be around.

Nadire and Arzu represented a danger that Damla identified existed as soon as she laid eyes on them both.

The fact that Nadire and Arzu refused to work with their cousins ​​made her feel calmer, but not safe, as there was no guarantee that they wouldn't insist on the two breaking their resistance.

Serkan was working with Fuat, when Damla arrives at the Company and goes to his office.

Altan and Remzi, seeing her passing through the glass, get up and go to Serkan's room.