I Hate Everyone Except You

*Cheryl's pov*

"You can't ever do anything right! You have one more time to mess something up and I don't care if it's a small screw up YOU REBECCA are going to be done working here. Do I make myself clear?"

Rebecca nods and rushes out of my office, tears threatening to spill. I could care less she fucks up daily. I'm serious about her being fired though. I'm tired of her bullshit. Running a multi-million fashion magazine company is not easy and my employees knew that the day I gave them the job. I regret hiring majority of these people already.

Sure call me rude and spiteful but again they knew what they signed up for. They all talk about me, badly, but it is what it is. All I know is that I'm the one supplying their bills.

I miss Toni even though I kissed her goodbye this morning before I left for work. I make more than enough money for the both of us but she teaches at the local high school. Can't ever say no to her anyway. If I try she'll find the perfect loophole. One of the infinity reasons why I love her. I should stop smiling before my employees start to think I'm crazy. Only a few actually know Toni and that's because she came around once or twice. My assistant is most familiar with her. It's obvious Toni and I both see it. Jessica has a crush on Toni and sometimes it bothers me and I would fire her ass but sadly she's good at her job.

After my little rant about Toni I make my way over to the new stack of clients, shoots, models, and fashion designers. Like I said before not easy.

*Toni's pov*

It's the weekend and I wanna spend it cuddling with my wife not waiting for her to come home completely stressed. I head upstairs and throw on a white blouse, ripped black jeans, and black and white checkered vans. I know pretty simple when your wife owns a fashion magazine company. But hey, bigger isn't always better. I get in one of our many cars that I necessary don't care for but Cheryl does. I pull out of our driveway and get prepared for the thirty minute drive ahead.

After the thirty minutes later I arrive and I park the car. I step out and get a few whistles from stuck up college boys. I'm not sure if it's because I'm a woman driving a flashy car, if it's because I'm a woman in general, if it's just because of the car, or you know all three. I just flash a small smile to be nice because what's the harm. I walk up to the lobby and you can hear Cheryl barking orders. I wince when everyone starts moving faster so they won't be next. Really time to get her out of here. I walk through the building and I can hear whispers which include:

"Finally someone to shut boss up."
"Woah who's that?"
"She's looking mighty confident for someone who's about to get fired."
"She can rail me any day"

That last one makes me choke. Cheryl sure did hire some bold people. Most of them don't know who I am so that means they been doing everything they can to keep themselves out of Cheryl's office. She has about five pictures of us sitting right on her desk. Then I hear Jessica, Cheryl's assistant say something.

"Are you guys crazy?! If the boss lady heard that all you guys will be fired. That is Toni Topaz-Blossom! The bosses wife!" Everyone gasps as I wave. I love making an entrance like this. Happens almost every time. The sound of heels clacking makes everyone go silent and straight back to work.

"Did I hear that my wife is here?" She says coldly. Everyone visibly gulps.

"Yes b-boss she's h-he-here." Jessica says. I come from around the corner and wave. She smiles and people stare in awe. They never seen her smile she makes sure they don't.

"Come on love let's talk in my office." I nod my head and wave to everyone I pass by. She holds my hand while swinging it. She's like a giddy child right now and I'm certain her employees are trying to figure out what's happening without losing all their brain cells. Once we reach her office she attacks me with hugs and a squeal. I giggle and peck all over her face.

"I missed you so much!"

"Babe I literally saw you this morning. You attacked me."

"I know but I didn't even wanna be here I want to go home with you."

"Well come on that's what I came here for. I want to have a lazy day with you."

"You know I can't. There is so much to do here. There are too important to not get done." I process what she says. I know she doesn't mean I'm not important but she's gonna come home with me even if I have to guilt trip her a little. What? I miss my wife. Sue me.

"Oh." Is all I say and she realizes what she said.

"Wait babe I didn't mean it like that. You're important too it's just." She stops and sighs.

"It's just I'm not important enough. I'm just gonna head home, make dinner, and except the fact that the love of my life is in love with her work more than me. Just call when you get home. Whatever time that will be." I untangle my fingers from hers and open the door. She just stares at me. Wonder if it will work this time. I normally don't do this but like I said before I freaking miss her. We literally live together so I don't know why I miss her so much but I do. I walk down and wave at some of her employees. They all wave back with smiles on their faces.

I'm waiting for the elevator when I hear heels clacking fast on the marble flooring. I feel arms wrap around me from the behind.

"I'm sorry. I told Jessica to cancel all my meetings and things. I'm going home with you love. I didn't mean it."

"I know. It's okay." I say pecking her cheek. The elevator dings open and she steps inside first. I follow suit and she grabs my hand.

"You know baby you could start being a little more nice to your employees." She scoffs as the elevator stops and someone walks in obviously scared to be in the same elevator as her boss.

"I'm serious Cheryl."

"I am too Toni they always mess up!"

"And you never messed up?" She opens her mouth and closes it. I look at her and smirk. She just rolls her eyes at me. She knows I'm right. I look past Cheryl and look at the girl.

"Hi! I'm Toni, Cheryl's wife. And you are?" I ask holding out a hand for the girl the shake.

"Elena. I work in the design department." I ask genuine questions about her department and it only stops when she steps off the elevator. I turn towards Cheryl who only said a couple of words.

"How hard was that?"

"Okay I'll try. I promise."

"Thank you baby. I love you."

"I love you too." She says as the elevator stops in the main lobby. I wave to Jessica and to some other people. They all seem relived that Cheryl's leaving but she doesn't seem to mind. We get in the car I drove here and leave the car Cheryl drove here. On our way back home we talk about our plans for the rest of the day and how she can try and be nicer to her employees. They deserve it. Once she's tired of the conversation she turns up the music and I just laugh and shake my head while drumming my fingers on the steering wheel to the beat.

..........................................................................

Comment and vote to be swagalicous😏

Sorry for the inactivity

~Swaagggg~