Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ Your Wish Is My Command

Start from the beginning

"Maybe..." Y/N said thoughtfully, slowly nodding. "I really, really, hope this isn't something to do with Voldemort."

"Hey, don't worry about it," Harry said firmly. "Is... is being sixteen too old to ask you to come sleep with me?"

Y/N broke into a smile and shook her head, kicking off her blanket.

She walked over to Harry's bed on the other side of the room as he made some space for her.

Y/N climbed onto the bed and rolled into Harry's arms.

"I miss this." She said, hugging his waist and resting her head on his chest.

"I miss you." said Harry, kissing her forehead, before resting his chin on the top of her head.

But Y/N's mind was elsewhere.

She thought back about the events that happened in the bathroom earlier that evening.

Her brows became more and more knitted every second as she recalled the scene.

"Niff... did you doze off over there?" Harry asked.

"Oh Merlin, I'm so sorry..."

"What? What for?" Harry questioned.

"You know what for." Y/N said bitterly, shaking her head and closing her eyes.

"Y/N, your powers-"

"Even if it was because of my exitiumagus growth, I was overreacting about everything- and, for Merlin's sake, it's your birthday." Y/N shook her head once again, "I'm sorry..."

"Y/N, you did nothing wrong," Harry laughed, quite amused by her overly guilty tone. "Besides- apart from the shouting, I would have to say... I enjoyed it. It was quite bizarre, but it was... nice."

Y/N felt heat rush to her face and was glad Harry didn't notice her embarrassment in the dark.

"I- I guess it was... nice," she said quietly.

The pink gem on her bracelet was glowing subtlety again, and so was Harry's mood ring.

"You're tired aren't you?" Harry asked, smiling softly at her.

"Why d'you think that?"

"You're not talking as much as usual."

"Are you saying I talk too much, Harold Potter?" Y/N scoffed.

"I'm saying you should get some rest... sleep." said Harry, nudging her head with his nose. "I'm not taking no as an answer... now- which song would you like today, Scamander?"

"Ah, Harry the Hummingbird is back," Y/N said, grinning at him playfully. Harry made a face.

"Out of all the names, you choose Harry the Hummingb-"

"You're Harry and you hum. It fits, I like it." Y/N said. "At least I'm not calling you a rock like you do with me-"

"-Pebble. Y/N the Pebble." Harry corrected her.

"Either way, it's Harry the Hummingbird." Y/N said firmly.

"Fine," Harry said, rolling his eyes. "Name a song, Y/N the Pebble."

"Hmm... you know that one muggle song that always plays on the radio in the morning?" Y/N asked. "Specifically at half past ten?"

"There are lots of songs that play in the morning, Niff." Harry laughed.

"The one by that band called Queen?" Y/N said, thinking hard. "It's the one about the- the lover boy."

"Oh- of course I do," Harry said eagerly. "'Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy'- how'd you know that was mine and Sirius' favourite song?"