Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ Your Wish Is My Command

Start from the beginning

The topic was dropped, and Y/N joined in with Hermione's conversation- giving advice to Ginny and Luna for their OWLs.

They had a nice dinner; Harry blew the cake and unwrapped his presents, and the party went well.

The Quartet was reunited.

The four best friends went to sit at the corner of the living room and talked and laughed for hours, while Ginny and Rolf listened to Luna's stories on the other side of the room.

Y/N and Harry were so distracted, it was as though the events in the bathroom didn't occur at all...

It was almost midnight and everyone had went home- except for Y/N, who was staying at Grimmauld Place for a whole week.

Y/N and Harry had both showered and were in their bedclothes, and were heading back to their bedroom.

"Tonks never misses any dinners, though. Especially parties," Y/N said, as she and Harry walked up to their room, their steps making the staircase creak.

"Maybe she's sick?" Harry suggested.

"Then Remus would've said she was sick," Y/N
said thoughtfully, "do you think I should write a letter to her to ask if she's alright?"

"Yeah, write a letter to her." Harry nodded, relieved that Y/N finally found a solution to her worry.

They reached their bedroom and pushed open the door to a familiar sight.

The room had two beds, ugly floral-patterned furnitures and a nice fireplace.

Y/N let out a heavy sigh and practically leapt onto her bed.

"Nice birthday?" she asked, looking at Harry as he made his way to his own bed.

"Well... you can say that." Harry said, grinning at her knowingly. He leapt onto his bed the way Y/N did and closed his eyes.

Y/N blushed in embarrassment and slight guilt as she realized what he was grinning about.

"Niff?" Harry said, taking a deep breath.

"Harry?"

"Today was odd." Harry said quietly. "Sorry I shouted at you, earlier... I was- I was panicking when you started to raise your voice."

"Oh, that- that wasn't your fault," Y/N said quickly. "I was being a bit of an arse. Dunno what got into me."

"Not that I was afraid Sirius might've heard us," Harry admitted. "I just didn't want us to bicker... but I guess my shouting made it worse."

"It did," Y/N said quietly. "but so did mine."

"Are you still mad at me?"

"I wasn't- mad at you, Harry." Y/N said with a sigh. "I just- I guess living with Remus for the past month made me more aware of how protective he was. And I just snapped when you suddenly grabbed me-"

"I know, that part's my bad," said Harry, turning to his side so he was facing her. "Hey... I know that guilty face of yours- it's alright, Niff. I know it was your exitiumagus powers."

"What- what do you mean?"

"Remember what Tonks said, last year?" Harry asked, but Y/N shook her head. "She said when a Gifted witch's powers are strengthening, it's likely they'd get more frustrated or more emotional."

"What?" Y/N exclaimed. "I thought I already went through that in third year!" she groaned into her pillow.

"Maybe your powers are growing even stronger?"