Chapter 9

(picture from Pinterest)

Chapter 9

"Nice outfit T!" Joe compliments her as she walks into his office to hand over his coffee.

"Thank you, Joe, here's your coffee."

"Joe! Do you wanna go for lunch together-" Taylor asks as Joe comes out of his office to refill his bottle of water.

"Erm no, I have plans," Joe answers as he leans back to his huge black comfy chair.

"What plans?" She tilts her head to a side and frowns.

"You're really nosy huh, it's a date." He smiles as his cheeks grow cerise.

"Alright then, I'll eat alone," Taylor replies as if he agreed with excitement to hide her disappointment. And she walks out of his office and continues to work.

Taylor orders take-away from the nearest restaurant before lunch hour ends. After ordering her meal, Taylor notices Joe leaving the restaurant with his arm wrapped around a brunette from the corner of her eye. The duo looks happy as the brown-haired woman laughs at what Joe is talking about. Taylor blinks twice and comes to realize who is next to Joe. The person she wishes to never see again, Tina.

(A/N: Jealous Taylor in 3 2 1)

Taylor's pov

Of course, he chose her over me... she's way better than I am, what was I thinking? Tina has beautiful silky blonde hair and she has the perfect height for any guy. Unlike me, I'm just a tall giraffe desperately wanting what she has. She has Joe.

Okay, Taylor, stop overthinking, Tina and Joe going out is none of your business. Breathe.

Just then, my phone buzzes in my pocket. Pulling it out, I check the notification and it shows an email of an invitation to an event. The event is for Joe to attend, all his emails are duplicated and a copy is sent towards my email inbox since he has too much work to handle and according to Mrs Alwyn, "He needs someone to remind him of event schedules and read his emails." I look up from the screen of my phone and see the waitress waving at me, signalling that my order is ready. I hurry out the door after grabbing my lunch takeaway bag and return to the office.

"Joe, Joe did you-" I rush into his room delightedly as I am looking forward to telling him about the event and receiving the answer that I would be attending the event with him like he always says. He likes going to events. As I push open the blurred glass doors and wonder. Where could he be? If he's in there, I would've had an exuberant greeting with big smiles. And immediately I notice in fact he is in the room, there are two people in his office.

He sits on his desk and Tina is on him with her hands holding his face and his hands are wrapped around her waist. Planting wet kisses all over his face, she closes her eyes and slightly lets out pleasure moans. He reciprocates and deepens the kisses. Oh god, he has feelings for her. How come she fooled him that easy? Now she's gonna take advantage of his wealth.

"WOAH, sorry for interrupting-" I cover my eyes with my hands and apologise politely when I feel utterly disgusted by what I saw.

"T-Taylor? Why are-" Joe turns around and his face is immediately flushed in horror. I know I could see through him. He pushes Tina away from him and gasps.

"Yeah babe, why is she here? Taylor, didn't anyone teach you how to knock?" Tina rolls her eyes then gives me a stern stare while leaning back towards Joe, placing her hand on his chest while his face shows he is disturbed by her gesture.

Babe...she calls his babe. Oh dear, they are officially dating, aren't they?

"B-But Joe? Didn't you tell me not to knock on your door since my first day here? You said that I could just come-" I stutter as I notice Tina and Joe are glaring at me. I've never seen Joe this mad, he never yells or gets mad at me. I've always been helpful and a good employee to him.