Chapter 14

Recap

Y/n begin to train under the watch of her friends and Muichiro Tokito,like his Master said Y/n is a great swordwoman with great optential.Tanjiro,Zenitsu and Inosuke were able to master full constant in some days.Muichiro begin to train Y/n alone,letting her swordship,forms to perfection.Soon both got a mission to go to a village were several demons were spotted.They accepted and went to the village,muichiro saw a mochi stand and went to buy mochi while on the trip to the village.As for Tanjiro,Zenitsu and Inosuke.....they got the honour to go on a mission with Rengoku on a train with nightmares on their way..

------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

..

....

*munch* *munch*

...

I looked at Tokito-san while he struggled to eat the mochi,currently I was walking behind him to the village were a demon was spotted.Oyakata-sama said that its just a nromal demon but every night it calls more demon,the latest report said 15 demons.I wonder how it goes with Tanjiro,Zenitsu and Inosuke oh and Nezuko........I hope we can go on mission together when the time comes.

'Do you want one?'.Tokito-san asks.He was holding one to me while his other arm was holding the straw basket that had mochi in it.

'Sure,thank you'.I said as I got a strawberry mochi.

'Can we talk? There aren't any clouds to look at'.Tokito-san said.

'Sure Tokito-san'.I said.

'Drop the Tokito-san,call me Muichiro'.Muichiro said.

'Okay'.I said.

'So whats your favourite colour?'.He asks,looking at me.

'Its (f/c),yours?'.I asks.

'Its turquoise'.(a/n: idk what his favourite colour is but he looks like a person who loves turquoise).

'Thats a beautiful colour and it has a beatiful meaning'.I said as I looked at the sky that was coloured with orange and red from the sun.

'Meaning?'.He asks.

'Yes,it represent wisdom,peace,friendship'.I said.

'....'.He didn't say anything,did I say something wrong?

'...'

'You are very wise for your age'.He said.

'Thank you.....'.I said.

'We should get moving,the sun is almost down'.He as he ran

'Hai!'.I said as I ran behind him

Mini time skip

We soon arrived ar the village,it was a young night now soo we walked on the roofs of the house looking for demons.

We waited till like 11 am in the night but they were still not here,int eh mean time I stood on a roof while Muichiro sat next to me.

'Weird'.I said.

'Indeed,how about we look at the outskirts of the village.The village is next a forest'.Muichiro said as he stood up from his sitting position.We jumped down and begin to walk,as soon I hit the ground with my feet my ear twich.

'Wait,I hear them'.I said.Muichiro turned to me

'Were?'.He asks.I closed my eyes

'Follow me'I said as I ran to were the sound came from,we stopped at the center of the village.