Chapter 11

Recap

'........I missed you (n/n)......you turned into a beautiful girl.'.He said as tears came out his eyes.My eyes widen.I run towards him and holded his head.

'n-n-No.........brother?'.I said.

'I'm sorry that it turned out like this,I wish I could do something for you when it happend that night,take care of yourself'.My brother said.

'No I'm sorry brother!'.I said as tears came out of my eyes,how could I didn't notice my own brother.His body begin to dissapear,what he as last said made me cry even more.

'y-Y/n,do your duties by protecting human lives even if its as a demon slayer or the Empress'.

-------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

....

I can't stop crying........

....

I always try to save people from demons but out of all demons I killed my own brother

..

'Catch me Riku!'

'Alright (n/n)!'

I remember...........

Riku was 7 and I was 5

We were home

Or home

The royal palace.......

More known as the Emperor and Empress's Golden House

Riku and I were playing tag in the royal gardens that was surrounded with sukars trees and fountains.

'I got you!'.Riku said as he hugged me.

'Awww'.I pouted.

'Prince Riku and Princess Y/n,The Emperor and The Empress and the other royal childeren are called to the dinner room'.A maid said,bowing.

'Thank you for telling us,come on Y/n'.Riku said.

'Hai!'.I said and holded his hand as we went to the dinner room.

'Announce us'.Riku said to one of the maids that were againts the doors of the dinner room.