Chapter 6

(m/p/n) = misprounced name

Inosuke will try to say your name but fails so imagine some mispronounced names of you

----------------------------------------------------------

Recap

't-Tanjiro.....I've.......been protecting it.........,because you said...this thing is more important to you than your own life.......'.Zenitsu said.Y/n ran towards Zenitsu to help him.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

I saw Zenitsu fell down with the box.I ran towards himas Tanjiro stood infront of Zenitsu.Tanjiro and Zenitsu begin to fight while I placed Zenitsu's arm over my shoulder and bring him to a tree

'Uhm I am sorry but what is your name?'.I ask the boy

'Shoichi,Y/n-san'

'Alright,Shoichi can you pick up the box Zenitsu has been protecting?'.I asks

'Hai!'.Shoichi said and went to the box.I sat Zeitsu on the ground ad turned around to see Boar guy fighting Tanjiro and his punches were low,anyways I took my aidkit and begin treating Zenitsu.Shoichi and his sibilings placed the box under a shadow like I asked.

'Thank you guys'

'No problem Y/n-san'.Teruko said.

'...'

'I guess we haven't really met,my name is Y/n'.I said,smilling.

'Kiyoshi,nice to meet you Y/n-san'.Kiyoshi said.

'Hm,sit down guys and rest for a couple of minutes,any of you guys wounded?'

they all shaked their heads as a no,cute.

't-Thank you Y/n'.Zenitsu said.

'Don't, you did well Zenitsu.You protected Nezuko with your life,protected Shoichi and believed in yourself'.

'Believed in myself?'.Zenitsu asks.

'You always asks for protecting for others but I heard a demon saying something about eating,a sudden change of air like somehting really fast and something falling,Shoichi care to explain?'.I said turning to Shoichi.

'Zenitsu protected me form a demon by defeating it'.Shoichi said smilling at Zenitsu.

'I don't think I need to explain anymore do I?'.I said treating Zenitsu wound.Zenitsue looked at Shoichi eyes widen.

'Zenitsu first was knock out when the demon was right infront of us but I yelled that Y/n-san believes in him and th-'

't-t-t-That not true!!'

'Your strong Zenitsu,really strong'.I said looking him in the eyes.I heard something crack and turned around to see Boar guy in the air but landed on the ground.

'Pretty amazing aren't I?'

'Pretty amazing aren't I?'.The boar guy repeated

'And look what else I can do!'.Boar guy said.He bended over so his hands touched his feet and you saw his boar mask between his feet and he laughed.I stood up as all our eyes widen at the position of Boar guy.

'Don't do that sort of position!!You're going to cause problems for your bones!You better not do that or else your body will deteriorate!!'.Tanjiro said.

'Deteriorate is good!!Nothing can be compared to that sudden thrill I felt just now!!!'.Boar guy said.

'Actually it's not!'.I yelled